moto gp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moto gp

is anyone planning to go to moto GP this year?

anyone planning to camp?
    If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

What are the dates and can we share a tent (I call outside-spoon).
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I'm going Sunday, at the least. Not planning on camping, I live too close.

Comment

July 18-20th. I have the same camp site but I won't have an RV this year. More space for bikes I guess.

Comment

okay, so as you guys know, i have a bus. i have been working on the bus a little at a time to gear up for the race weekend. i am investing some money in the bus to sleep 6-8 people. its going to cost me money to put this together, put gas in it... and for the space for the weekend. i would like be there, but i really need to know if people are going to go to make it worth my while. this would be a great mobile command center for the vampires.

any one want to help me get this thing up there? either by spending time putting it together or helping with gas money?

the more gas money i get help with, the more beer (or energy drinks) i can buy!

anybody?

anybody?
          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
            July 18-20th. I have the same camp site but I won't have an RV this year. More space for bikes I guess.
            if you got room for an rv......

Comment

Lets talk at the next meeting and/or the anniversary dinner ok?

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
                okay, so as you guys know, i have a bus. i have been working on the bus a little at a time to gear up for the race weekend. i am investing some money in the bus to sleep 6-8 people. its going to cost me money to put this together, put gas in it... and for the space for the weekend. i would like be there, but i really need to know if people are going to go to make it worth my while. this would be a great mobile command center for the vampires.

any one want to help me get this thing up there? either by spending time putting it together or helping with gas money?

the more gas money i get help with, the more beer (or energy drinks) i can buy!

anybody?

anybody?
                I can provide beer.
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Greg and I will be going up either Thrusday or Friday and staying the weekend. We have a camp space reserved for the top of the hill at turn 10. Pretty nice view. Fairly limited crash space but it will be in the RV. Also air conditioning during the day available.

Beer is provided but never turned away if brought.

Comment

We can also carry stuff for those on two wheels with limited cargo space.

Comment

Working...
                    X