Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday morning rides

refer to calendar

If anyone is interested, every Sunday morning @ 10am perg, leave before 11am.

Not to occur on days with conflicting events.
    Last edited by Dinger; 05-26-2008, 11:30 AM.
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

I'd be totally down with that. This weekend i'm hoping to get my shit together and go down to pismo for Seth's party. Otherwise i'm there.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

6/1, will be leaving around 9am.
      sorry for the late post.
      "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
      "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

sigpic
      Kralizec

Comment

Please tell people WTF you are talking about Mark....who, what,.....Thanks Much, Tim.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Pancake Breakfast.. 6:00 A.M. -12:00 P.M. $8.00 adults,$5.00 child.
          I will show up and get 8 to 10 tickets around 6ish am and try to hold some parking for Ya all, see Ya.

Comment

Meet @ perg 9am, leave by 9:30.

Head to Corralitos for breakfast, followed by ride.

"This Sunday - June 1st - from dawn 'til noon - follow the signs at the Corralitos 'triangle' in front of the meat market at the intersection of Hames/Brown Valley and Eureka Canyon/Corralitos Rd."

Cost: $8 - all you can eat.
            Last edited by Dinger; 06-01-2008, 05:26 AM.

sigpic
            Kralizec

Comment

Fun day!.

Fun day had by all,fire is out,cool toys,we ate, and we rock.

Comment

Working...
              X