• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SloSpects Rally in San Luis Obispo - May 9th-11th

Details to follow.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Friday night ~5pm meet at McCarthy's Bar on the corner of Nippomo and Marsh streets for an evening of hooligan fun ending at dTb for a special event!

Saturday Morning meet at It's a Grind coffee shop on Los Osos VAlly Rd. across from Costco 10AM, get the ride details there. After the ride meet bach at GRIND for the ride out to camping at the Dunes.

Sunday 10AM, meet back at It's a Grind for a ride followed by a picnic.

w00t!!!11!!
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

How do we get our camping gear out on the dunes and where are we to leave our bikes safely?
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
        How do we get our camping gear out on the dunes and where are we to leave our bikes safely?

I will be taking people and their camping gear out in the Burban. We are still working on a place to park peoples Bikes.

Comment

Shut the fuck up and show up.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

^^^ AHAHAHHH! So sorry to be missing it this weekend. Hope you all have fun and nobody goes to the ER. HBD Seth!

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
              Shut the fuck up and show up.
              I have to know what to bring and how to get it down there. That way I can plan ahead and know if I will be riding down or trucking down. Details from you about this event are crucial to those decisions so don't make me come down there and punch you in the dick.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Lon says he wants to touch MD.

Comment

lon, with your reputation, its probably best you drive down and bring a coupla extra bikes... just in case.

i don't know if anyone down here can carry all the beer your going to drink in one vehicle, so its best you help out with that as well.
                  If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

party with the undead...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                      party with the undead...

Saaweeet Flyer!

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
                        lon, with your reputation, its probably best you drive down and bring a coupla extra bikes... just in case.

i don't know if anyone down here can carry all the beer your going to drink in one vehicle, so its best you help out with that as well.
                        It's just as well that you will be there to help me drink it then and don't flake off like last two times eh?

sigpic

Comment

It's just as well that you will be there to help me drink it then and don't flake off like last two times eh?

what???? when did i not show up to something i committed to???

i just hate that i have to find something i can drink out of a CAN!
                          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

What the Hell are you talking about? There is a glass ban? I don't drink canned beer!

I already bought a case of Eye of the Hawk to take down there with me dammit! I'll sit in my truck when I drink it if I have to.

What's the story Seth?

sigpic

Comment

What the Hell are you talking about? There is a glass ban? I don't drink canned beer!
                              i picked up modelo last time. i am heading over to bevmo tomorrow night. they have a few more options.

glass is not cool on the sand. seth is pretty stand up about these rules. and for good reason.

who makes eye of the hawk... maybe i'll sit in the truck with you and try one!

Comment

Working...
                              X