new to the crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the crew

Howdy. I'm Adam. I'm a mechanic here in S.F. and a motorcycle enthusiast looking for a good ride. I was having beers with one of your members at the Riptide out here in the sunset around a month ago. I can't remember his name but I know he liked to drink whiskey. So, I thought I'd check this club out and see what its all about. Anyway, if that guy reads this then "hey, whats up."

"Liked to drink whiskey." So you drank with the whole SF chapter.

Welcome to the forum, come to an event some time and have a blast... it's what we do.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Ha, sounds like my kinda people. Ya, I'll keep my eye on the calendar. Cheers!

Comment

What's up man! That was me, Josh, drinkin' with ya out there. Feel free to hit me up any ol' time for more drinkin' or some ridin'.

Comment

Or both at the same time! JK!

Naked Ride is in Santa Cruz this Saturday...
          sigpic

Originally posted by epim
          Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
          The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Welcome.

Yes, we do love having a good time.

Are you a motorcycle mechanic?
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Hell yes! Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. I am a heavy duty diesel mechanic and just starting to wrench on my own bike. Can't wait to hang with the crew. See ya soon I'm sure.

Comment

Josh likes to drink whiskey??!!

Wow, you learn something new about someone every day.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Adam! We'll be riding at Hollister in February. You ride dirt, too?

Comment

I don't ride dirt yet! My buddy Chris and I were just talking about that. Definitely sounds like fun and I know there's some great places to get dirty around here.

Comment

Dampened Spirits is a Treasure Hunt-styled ride that will be coming up mid February in Santa Cruz, more details TBD
                      sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                      Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                      The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Working...
                      X