This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLO Bike Night every wednesday 8pm!

Thats's right gang, every week at 8pm come on down with whatever you ride and show up to McCarthy's Irish Pub for BIKE NIGHT!

We show up and talk about bikes, rides, and general motorcycle stuff. Get out that Hog, dust off the chopper, fire up the scooter, put on your leathers and come hang out!

All bikes are welcome. And yes we ride and meet in the rain too!

Hope to see you there!

SETHZILLA!
    Sgt At Arms
    Vampires MC SLO

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

announcing the triumphant return of AL to bike night!!!

looking forward to it...
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

Good turnout.
      Attached Files
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Very nice!.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Will somebody PLZ buy Beau a REAL camera!

I thought bike night was at the Grind.
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
            Will somebody PLZ buy Beau a REAL camera!

I thought bike night was at the Grind.

no way, that place sucks.
            being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
            -johnny paycheck

Comment

Currin and Andrea, at bikenite for the first time as residence of SLO.
              Good night in the lot, 66 bikes, from Harleys to Ducks... even 58 Indian.
              Attached Files
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Did you mean "residents" as in Collin lives there now?
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Did someone show up on a chopped up Katana with a Gixer motor shoved into it?

Comment

Currin now lives in SLO.

Comment

Where do you guys meet up for bike night? and can anyone come by ride with you?

Comment

We meet at McCarthy's Irish Pub at 8pm every Wednesday. Rain or shine. If you're coming up to it give me a call and we'll meet up with ya if you want to ride first.
                        SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                        "- Ziad

Comment

Ya, what time would you be able to meet prior to 2000? It's a five hour ride each way for me, So maybe I could go for a ride and meet everyone at 2000 and cut out of there a little early.

Comment

i'm off work around 6pm usually. Typically I head to town and get some dinner before Bike Night.
                            SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChrist311 View Post
                              Ya, what time would you be able to meet prior to 2000? It's a five hour ride each way for me, So maybe I could go for a ride and meet everyone at 2000 and cut out of there a little early.
                              In general bike night is at it's peak around 2030-2100, although it depends on the weather and random shit. Tomorrow nice weather is predicted, and we've got a pretty decent moon, so I suspect turnout will be good.

I'm also up for dinner before bike night tomorrow night, but my collarbone is broken and therefore I can't go on a ride.
                              Originally posted by the_grinch
                              ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
                              Originally posted by Beauregard
                              give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Working...
                              X