X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steampunk Chopper

http://www.blackheadsmc.com/html/trp/chopp2.html

freaking weird...
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

...and now for something completely different.

Awesome. That's probably the most inspired chopper I've seen from the last 50 years of chopper design.
    Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

Yes but don't you have to be able to ride it to win best bike awards? If you did get it moving, how would you stop?

The steering kit doesn't look particularly trustworthy either. He looks in misserable pain just squatting over it with his feet on the ground.

Maybe he squats like that all the time because he did start it once and now can't have children beccause of the heat from the rear cyl. head!
      Last edited by Rotten; 09-28-2006, 07:13 PM.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Finally checked it out... pissed that it runs on gasoline, was hoping for a steam engine! Now that'd be cool, wood/coal powered bike! the fuel feed to the boiler could end up looking really cool in a rube goldberg kind of way.
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

The work this man put into this is a true test of intrest,gasoline or cole does not matter,as to how well it works?..damm thing is a bute.
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Working...
          X