CARNEGE Saturday 12/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARNEGE Saturday 12/16

We're meeting at Carnege on December 16th for some noob dirtyness.

ROLL CALL:

Grinch
    Beau
    Valisha
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

absolutely
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I would be interested in going but the 16th is not a good day for me.

Comment

Who is a Valisha? Is that the lucky new Mrs. Jingles? I don't believe I've met her.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose
          Who is a Valisha? Is that the lucky new Mrs. Jingles? I don't believe I've met her.
          A read it as a conflation of Valgar and Alicia. Mrs Jingles was at the 10 year anniversary dinner at el Palomar, think you were there. Seemed to understand the teapot thing too.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

My nickname for Alicia, I substatute the or add a V to the begining of each name... Von Totten (Dillon has it the best).
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I sincerely hope your not at work getting paid to do that...

8-)
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard
                My nickname for Alicia, I substatute the or add a V to the begining of each name... Von Totten (Dillon has it the best).
                Someone beat you to this nickname idea. Sorry Veau.

http://wackyiraqi.com/viad

Last edited by wackyiraqi; 12-06-2006, 10:31 PM.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

I wonder if HA sit around thinking of clever nocknames for eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard
                    I think I'm starting to see how this "V" thing works.

B.T.W. do you feel a burning sensation when you urinate? 'Cuz your new nickname is VD.

DOH!
                    Last edited by Rotten; 12-08-2006, 03:43 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Hah! Valgar is safe!
                      Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Pipe down, Vave.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Wait...

So Beau married alicia?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose
                            Wait...

So Beau married alicia?
                            I offered to bear him a set of twins, but only out of wedlock. Our stars burn too brightly for co-habitation; we would collide and disintegrate taking out the sun and a few other nearby solar systems. The resulting destruction would be too hard for my conscience to bear.

So instead.....Let's get dirty and throw our bikes around up at Carnegie! Somebody remember to bring a toolset - I may have to swap out batteries on my CRF (as well as my vibrator).

I am moving all my shit from Oakland to Mountain View on Sunday Sunday Sunday, the 17th. My apartment will be in a state of disaster so please forgive the mess.

Any of you attending Carnegie are welcome to using my Pad as a sleeping/cleanup & showering stopover prior to Saturday night festivities. My shower holds two comfortably, three people if enough soap is used to reduce friction.

Good times.....

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy
                              My shower holds two comfortably, three people if enough soap is used to reduce friction.

Good times.....
                              And about 200 if you have a good blender.
                              Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Working...
                              X