Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sky is falling...

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2008/Jul/080711b.htm
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

0_0

Whiskey...
    Tango...
    Foxtrox...
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy View Post

Whiskey...
      Tango...
      Foxtrox...
      Now THAT's fucking funny!
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Does this mean the street value of Andrew's F4 is going to plummet?
        http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
          Only if he fits it with running boards and ape hangers, both will be an option now.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

FUCKIN RAD! does that mean Honda owns 20% of MV Agusta? and is Giacomo Agostini going to show up at Sturgis?
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
              It means all future F4's will leak oil on your boots and it will have a lot more chrome.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X