Oct 25th $180 front & rear tire sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 25th $180 front & rear tire sale

FYI, Oct 25th CycleGear is blowing out the late model Pirelli Diablo SS tires for $180 for both a front AND a rear. They were already a pretty sweet deal when I paid about $250 for the set that's on my bike now.

Now, a recommendation for a place that will mount and balance on the cheap...do Cycle Gear stores do 'em?

yes Cyclegear will mount and balance them as well, but thats more$$$$$
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Comment

when i lived in daily city top of the hill would do it if you brought the tire in and slipped the guy like $10. that does not really help the santa cruz folks though. sorry dudes.
      being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
      -johnny paycheck

Comment

I think cycle imports charges $25 to mount and balance if you bring in the wheels.
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Most places in SC will charge $20 per wheel for the mount and balance. At $40 more it's pretty close to the before sale price.

Comment

I've got a friend that has a tire machine and a static balancer. I could probably hook you up some weekend if you want to DIY.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Working...
            X