No announcement yet.

Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got some of the Nik-Wax stuff for gloves. It's ok, but just like any of those other things it has to be re-applied pretty frequently.

The girl got me these last year: http://www.rain-off.com/ . They're waterproof glove covers. One more freakin thing to put on in the morning, but you dont have to re-spray your gloves every 3-4 days.

Using those in conjunction with a set of dainese winter gloves I can get through all but the coldest of the winter weather without a problem.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

James Cornell took me to Tri-City sporting goods years ago when they still existed in Fremont, and had me buy a pair of snowboard gloves with half-mitt covers just like those shown at rain-off. To use in the same exact manor. This was at least 7-8 years ago so unless this company has been around that long, James was ahead of the curve. And I still have the things.

On the glove front, I picked up a pair of Racer winter gloves to replace my Held's. And I'll probably stick with Dainese for summer gloves.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

I keep meaning to get some of these for wet weather riding: http://www.aerostich.com/catalog/US/...r-p-16447.html

They're dorky as hell... but waterproof. And they'd stash away neatly in my tank bag so I'd always have them.
        Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

Important facts missing from this thread:
          1. Jon's T2 crash was at 12mph. His body slid across the track at 25mph because, until that point, his leather pants had never seen daylight and still had a slight coating of ***** from last year's ****** ****** fair.
          2. Dylan has a larger left thumb because that is his *************** hand.
          3. Dave went into the Costco because he had severe ********, ordered an entire combo pizza and ate half the Helimot glove before he realized it was not part of the pizza crust.
          4. Ziad says he puts a lot of rain miles on his gloves, and by that he really means that he puts them through a lot of *****-****** sessions and conveniently blames the smell on his cats.
          5. James likes to wear a couple sets of the Rain Off big-two-finger gloves and go into the backyard to make "dinosaur tracks" after it rains!

(naughty words edited because I forgot this was a public section of the forum. )
          Last edited by antipathy; 10-28-2008, 07:03 PM.

Comment

#5: Correct, I work in conjunction with satan to perpetuate the great "dinosaur" myth in an effort to confuse mankind.

sorry
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

For cold weather riding I use Black Diamond Glacier Climbing gloves; they're armored.
              Last edited by beauregard; 10-18-2012, 06:28 PM.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I went with these:

--
                Keith Seric Maynard
                http://www.seric.com

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                  For cold weather riding I use Black Diamond Glacier Climbing gloves; they're armored.
                  That's fucking brilliant. How much were they?
                  "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                  ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

(naughty words edited because I forgot this was a public section of the forum. )

we appreciate all your efforts......

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
                      Important facts missing from this thread:
                      1. Jon's T2 crash was at 12mph. His body slid across the track at 25mph because, until that point, his leather pants had never seen daylight and still had a slight coating of ***** from last year's ****** ****** fair.
                      2. Dylan has a larger left thumb because that is his *************** hand.
                      3. Dave went into the Costco because he had severe ********, ordered an entire combo pizza and ate half the Helimot glove before he realized it was not part of the pizza crust.
                      4. Ziad says he puts a lot of rain miles on his gloves, and by that he really means that he puts them through a lot of *****-****** sessions and conveniently blames the smell on his cats.
                      5. James likes to wear a couple sets of the Rain Off big-two-finger gloves and go into the backyard to make "dinosaur tracks" after it rains!

who let Gene Rayburn out of his coffin?
                      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                        That's fucking brilliant. How much were they?
                        steepandcheap.com on sale for $49.14 delivered (they retail for around $155).
                        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
                        X