santa cruz meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santa cruz meeting

is it this thursday? I don't see it on the calendar. Is anyone meeting at the Perg before heading up?
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

yes, its thurs. ill be there. if youre rolling from the bay you are welcome to roll with me. nigga.
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

Are you guys rolling back up north after the meeting?

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

I'm coming from SF, possibly with a stop in SJ to pick up some tires... if so, they'll be around me for the rest of the ride. Yes, I'm heading back to Berkeley after but due to the bridge closure starting at 8pm I'd rather not head to SF unless I'm staying the night.

edit: wait a minute, calendar now says it was tonight at 8pm. wtf?
        Originally posted by the_grinch
        ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
        Originally posted by Beauregard
        give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post

edit: wait a minute, calendar now says it was tonight at 8pm. wtf?
          Calender posting issues, cleared up now
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
            Are you guys rolling back up north after the meeting?
            i would like to. i have an appointment in sf friday morning so i either gotta crash in sc and get up hella early or ride to sf and already be on the peninsula so i avoid the bridge issue. obviously id rather not get up hella early.
            being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
            -johnny paycheck

Comment

Can anyone PM me the address for the meeting?

Crazyf4i, we have a spare room in San Jose if that might be helpful for you. :-)
              sigpic

Originally posted by epim
              Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
              The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Pergs at 7 or so and folks will head to it.
                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

wutes up niggas
                  how you doing

Comment

my momthers dead her mading name was bitch
                    lol i shot her she was a hore

Comment

^must be from Cleveland
                      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Hagerstown, Maryland.
                        Last edited by seric; 10-14-2009, 08:23 AM.
                        --
                        Keith Seric Maynard
                        http://www.seric.com

Comment

Montgomery County SUCKS.
                          Last edited by beauregard; 10-14-2009, 10:35 AM.
                          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Cleavland fa sho! This Thread somehow now became the confessional?

I kinda like that idea...
                            sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                            Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                            The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

How long has it been since your last confession?

Comment

Working...
                              X