Buell is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
    Can they finance me the other six grand?

No. Actually they are selling for $5K. MSRP! NO SHIT!

http://www.performancehd.com/default.asp

Fuck. For that price I can't afford NOT to buy one. Damn tool box is just paid off too and that Buell is alot cheaper to boot. How about a test ride Connar?
    Last edited by Rotten; 10-18-2009, 08:54 AM.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Sure thing
      Mr. Cthulhu, this is your wake-up call! &&

Comment

It may change now, but historically Buell dealers were very test ride friendly.
        Originally posted by the_grinch
        ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
        Originally posted by Beauregard
        give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

They still are but I am 10 minutes away where the nearest dealer is ~ 1 hour from us
          Mr. Cthulhu, this is your wake-up call! &&

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
            No. Actually they are selling for $5K. MSRP! NO SHIT!

http://www.performancehd.com/default.asp

Fuck. For that price I can't afford NOT to buy one. Damn tool box is just paid off too and that Buell is alot cheaper to boot. How about a test ride Connar?
            Isn't that what I said? Lernie, you gotta lay off the pipe and believe what a brother says.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
              Isn't that what I said? Lernie, you gotta lay off the pipe and believe what a brother says.

No nigah you said they was $5000 off.

Not $5000 total price.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Rumors of Buell's death exagerated?

Motorcycle-usa has a blog post suggesting there may be hope for Buell enthusiasts.
                "It’s been less than a week but the rumor mill is already churning. Reports about investors looking to resurrect Buell Motorcycles are already circulating. A business group based in Wisconsin near where the Buell facilities are located, loosely identified as the Walworth County Economic Development Alliance, is reportedly contacting Erik Buell about resurrecting the company that bears his name."
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

This factory side fairing accessory kit takes the fugly right out of the 1125R and makes it a must have bike (for 5.5K!) IMHO.

http://tinyurl.com/yhxlssp

sigpic

Comment

Five grand can get you this ??? HOT DAMN!

http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Yeah. I'm trying to figure out away to make this happen.

Beau if your dealer friend can score some dirt cheap financing to unload these undesirables let me know.

A friend in Ohio tells me his dealer connections have told him by Jan. these can be had OUT THE DOOR FOR 5K. STRAIGHT UP! No offer will be refused. I'd just as soon pay a little extra now for some color choice and the fairing kit.

sigpic

Comment

Man, the 1125r looks much much nicer with the side fairings.
                        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                          Yeah. I'm trying to figure out away to make this happen.

Beau if your dealer friend can score some dirt cheap financing to unload these undesirables let me know.

A friend in Ohio tells me his dealer connections have told him by Jan. these can be had OUT THE DOOR FOR 5K. STRAIGHT UP! No offer will be refused. I'd just as soon pay a little extra now for some color choice and the fairing kit.
                          I have a friend in financing....hence me getting the zero down for the Busa with far from perfect (or even good) credit.....let me know if your interested and I'll get you her contact info.
                          Last edited by Shaman; 10-22-2009, 08:26 AM. Reason: Becuase I'm like that!

Comment

Working...
                          X