Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is me introducing myself...hi

Hey everyone!
    My name is Vanessa. I live in Sunnyvale and come up to Santa Cruz on the weekends to wrench at Liza Miller's garage. I've met a few of you guys and thought it would be a good idea to officially introduce myself and say hi.
    I am currently wrenching on a 1981 Kawasaki that I have turned into a bobber. I cut the rear frame, slapped a single seat on it and in my opinion...its one bad ass lookin bike now. I am a new rider who is interested in joining club. Can anyone provide me with a little more info on meet ups?
    Thanks!

Hey Vanessa! You should go to the Pirate Ride, this Saturday the 18th, in SF. You'll meet lots of Vampires there. :-) http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4865
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Hi Vanessa & thanks for joining the forum. If you can make the Pirate Ride that would be awesome, otherwise the next Santa Cruz event will be Day of the Dead on November 7th. Looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it up to SF tomorrow for the Pirate Ride. I will definitely try to make the November 7th event.
        Thanks!

Comment

I suppose this is a good spot for me to say hello.. New to the area and forum. Im from East Coast phila pa orig and will be calling the bay area home soon.34 yrs young ex Army <go black knights > Rode with and was an officer with my old club & Been riding a bike most of my life.Very much looking forward to tearing up some roads out west and meeting some new folks along the way. I am partial to Harleys but love all types of bikes especially old school cafe racers and choppers. Hope everyone is well and taking some great rides!

Comment

Originally posted by python997 View Post
            I suppose this is a good spot for me to say hello.. New to the area and forum. Im from East Coast phila pa orig and will be calling the bay area home soon.34 yrs young ex Army <go black knights > Rode with and was an officer with my old club & Been riding a bike most of my life.Very much looking forward to tearing up some roads out west and meeting some new folks along the way. I am partial to Harleys but love all types of bikes especially old school cafe racers and choppers. Hope everyone is well and taking some great rides!

Assasinate Roy Halladay and Cole Hamels and I'll give you a patch* when you get here.

*this is, of course, sarcasm. But it sure wouldn't hurt.
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Grinch got into the Bug Powder stash again.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I like girls who wear black lipstick.
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
                X