JFR this Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFR this Sunday!

Anyone makin it out for JFR this month? I've got work till 4, but I'd like to meet up with a few of you guys and hang out...
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Probably. Might take the XR out for a spin
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

The DR-Z should be outta the shop any time now. If I have a bike, I'll def come down.

Comment

Sorry. Playoff season. Will be eating pizza with chips and dip, drinking bloody mary's and mimossa's and yelling at my TV all day.

I don't plan on going anywhere or even getting dressed tomorrow.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I would like to know if it's ok to join you guys on your ride on Sunday. I work at 3 so ill be free until 1 or 2.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I would like to know if it's ok to join you guys on your ride on Sunday. I work at 3 so ill be free until 1 or 2.

Thanks

Yeah, come on by

I will try my best to make it to Cafe Pergolesi by 11am, but be forwarned that the meeting time for the JFR's tends to be a bit lax...
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it today. I was called into work early. I really would like to join you guys for a ride. Sorry again.

Thanks

Comment

Don't apologise to me, apologise to yourself

Cause it was great day!

There will be more great days to ride too
                "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Haha ok. I definitely will be checking the forums for more ride times.

Comment

Working...
                  X