Hang out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang out?

Anyone wanna catch up over some food, coffee, drinks, shenanigans, felonies, etc while I'm here?

I was thinking Monday or Tuesday evening/afternoon maybe plan something?
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

I'll try to make myself available. Just let me know when/where.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

You in San Jose now? Do you have a bike?
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

no bike, i have a rental car. and ill be in monterey tomorrow and monday. tuesday in SJ.
        sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

Hey sam, nice to see ya made it over here and hope You have a good time and sorry I had to work and not get to hang out with you, how long is your stay?.
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

5pm at Saturn Cafe to anyone that can make it! I will buy appetizers or something for anyone if they can make it, but can't afford it! <3
            sigpic

Comment

nice to see You post and hope you get to have a good time Sam and thanks for the free food.
              Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Working...
              X