Just a beautiful place to ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a beautiful place to ride...

I just flew back from Houston. 90 degrees, 80% humidity, motorcyclists looking in hell of a pain or wearing no protective gears to fight the heat. Ugly flat polluted roads.. Then the plane took this unsual route, he flew at fairly low altitude above Monterey, all the way to Santa Cruz and then over the Mountains to reach 280 at the Linear Accelerator. I had never realized how lucky we are to have such a playground for our rides. I could see all the roads from Highway 1 to skyline, just so gorgeous and such a clear day. We landed at 75 degrees and dry weather.. What can I say? this is simply a beautiful place to ride and live!  

Re: Just a beautiful place to ride...

Amen..
    First poster of 2007.
    First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Re: Just a beautiful place to ride...

You said it... There is only one evil problem in this wonderland, namely DMV >. After 10 months I still have not received a registration for the Mille-R. The re-assuring note I got today from my beloved : dealership:

Spoke to DMV - stated that the division is "waiting for a computer program to update their system" and are still having to issue or re-issue temp registrations. Said you should send a copy of your documents and an explaination of your situation to XXX (who called us), and DMV will issue you a new temp.

F*** !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X