I'll never ride my bike again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll never ride my bike again...

If this week is any indication of the coming hell!!! OMG, I know you all are prolly sick of hearing me bitch about law school, but I have SO MUCH FUCKING HOMEWORK!!! I can't believe it! If it takes me a while to get back to you, it means I'm buried in tort law and civil procedure.

<sigh> wish me luck, all... I need it! :P

Re: I'll never ride my bike again...

No worries Bone. At least when it's all said and done, we'll have a kick-ass motorcycle attorney! ;D

STUDY HARD

Comment

Hang in there Bone! I'll buy u a beer the next time I see you! ***mental note...avoid Bone*** ;D
      ~Henry~

Comment

You'll ride it again...in fact here's how.

...after snapping from the immense pressure and disappearing to parts unknown they'll find the remains of your professors tied in a row on the floor with crushed chests, twisted limbs and rubber infused flesh from the continuous rolling burnouts, 180 degree stoppies and trials hopping you performed on them.

Not to mention the severe gastro-intestinal rupturing from a hundred years of case law being archived away from the sun

I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Um, ya.. kind of scaring me. The detail sounds as if it came from a *personal* experience! :-X

Got to love my freakish friends!

Char

Comment

OMFG, Adrian!!! LOL you are making me chortle, yes, full-on chortle, while I'm accessing this at the law library. People are looking at me like I'm nuts!

Oh damn, that was great. <devil horns>

More later... back to TORTS again... they never end and already one about a motorcyclist being hit)... I promise I'll learn as much as I can about motorcycle-related law...!!! ;D

(and thanks to everyone else for the emotionatorial supportment!!!)

Comment

There was that Berkeley math grad student that killed his advisor with a hammer some years back. He'd been kept in vertual servitude for a lot of years prior to killing the prof. Interestingly when up before the parole board he refused to express remorse. He was released for time served eventually.

If I'd have been on his jury I'd have been inclined to acquit or find him guilty of a lessor charge. But then I've been a math grad student myself. He should have had a jury of his peers.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Can I have your forks?

;D

Comment

Working...
                X