Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEDNESDAY...... fun even without The Russki.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEDNESDAY...... fun even without The Russki.

So 5 minutes into tonight's ride Al (or as Jon calls him, Squiggy) stacks into a big-ass piece of farm equipment.... but being bulletproof, gets up, back on his rash-mobile that was once an F3, and promptly leads us on a ride which ends with CHP chasing us down at Longboards on Pismo Beach.... now thats the way to do it first time as the lead!

How did Chippy pull over 11 bikes?
    Last edited by beauregard; 11-07-2007, 09:25 PM.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

man he was mad! that was funny

by the way beau, its an F4i its just kinda hard to tell under all the layers of flat black rattle can, dirt, grime and pieces of tractor
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

oh ya, al being the the guy that he is literally jumps up off the ground all amped (kinda like Beau gets when he eats alot of sugar) and instantly says "i'm alright" repeatedly. He then gets on the bike and leads us into our destiny with the LEO.
      Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

All in all, tonights ride and dinner was awsome. Even though I was bikeless, well untill later.

Al is always talking about fisting, I think Al's butt was aiming for that tracker!

I guess I'll see eveyone off for their ride tomorrow. Im not riding on the back again, and since our other bikes aren't runing or registered, I'll be the photographer.

I just hope our SLO crew's crashes only come in twos.

Comment

I forgot to add, Chippy pulled over 11 bikes all by himself by waiting till they all started PARKING.

Comment

Dooooood!!

F-WHAT?!?

I hereby fine Beau $1 for negligent Honda model abuse.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post

How did Chippy pull over 11 bikes?

actually, he only pulled over six of you. the duc made a right with plans to run. four of us were well behind you. i figured if he tried to ask me what i was up to... he'd have a hell of a time explaining how i was speeding up to the parking lot!!!

i told chris on the duc not to run again. but if he plans to... he better never tell me his address.
              If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Man I wish I was there to use my: "But officer my speedo was ripped off last time I stacked" line.

Comment

from hearing you guys descibe him earlier tonight, i think that was the same CHP officer that let me off with a warning for speeding about a month ago. I love my scooter!
                  SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                  "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                    I hereby fine Beau $1 for negligent Honda model abuse.
                    ?!?!
                    *points outside at The Skank* The white cbr that's been down on a vampire more times than one of the furies. To this day i'm still learning all the ways you abused that thing.
                    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Heh... I think I know which Fury you're talking about.
                      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Yeah but it still looks and rides good don't it.

I was referring to Beau's getting the model year wrong.

BTW that scrape on the right lower side near the alternator is because I was run off the road by an oncoming car and had to bounce it off a cliff face back into the street to avoid hitting a redwood tree.

True story.
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                          Heh... I think I know which Fury you're talking about.

And I might be that Vamp. We'll have to compare notes to find out.

Come to think of it, let's not.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                            Yeah but it still looks and rides good don't it.

I was referring to Beau's getting the model year wrong.
                            Yeah I was just giving you shit.

Rides good: Yes
                            Looks good: well, funny story uhh...
                            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post

Looks good: well, funny story uhh...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Not the Skan.... I mean... Not that beautiful immaculate always cared for classic Honda Hurricane !!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X