Thunderstorms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderstorms

So Twostroke and myself have seen lighting strikes cause 6 fires so far.
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
    So Twostroke and myself have seen lighting strikes cause 6 fires so far.
    lightening strikes every time i meet a man in the bathroom of a truck stop
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Hey TwoStroke, you could'a stopped by house for a beer. Katie heard the snap crackle pop and was one of the people that called 911 on the fire.

Comment

Mother Nature is quite the arsonist
          320 fires according to my math
          http://cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents...ncident_id=277

Comment

Just so we don't feel left out up north, I snapped these pics of San Bruno Mountain as I rode home last night:

Last edited by wackyiraqi; 06-23-2008, 12:48 PM.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Last edited by wackyiraqi; 06-23-2008, 12:49 PM.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post

O.K. Mr. Googlle Map and hi end cam Dude.....Nice Pic's .

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
                  O.K. Mr. Googlle Map and hi end cam Dude.....Nice Pic's .
                  Actually just my inexpensive little Canon point-and-shoot.

I didn't have my SLR with me on Sunday, and I wouldn't pull that thing out at 80mph on the freeway anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                    Actually just my inexpensive little Canon point-and-shoot.

I didn't have my SLR with me on Sunday, and I wouldn't pull that thing out at 80mph on the freeway anyway.
                    Dam, You are a photo master. the pic's i take are staged a day in advanced and i only have one button too press. Nice job Ziad .

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
                      Dam, You are a photo master. the pic's i take are staged a day in advanced and i only have one button too press. Nice job Ziad .

you're a suck ass t.s.
                      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

no, he is a very good photographer, I just started this year and can appreciate how hard it is to obtain a good pic.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                          you're a suck ass t.s.
                          Perhaps John is in the market for one?
                          http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
                            Perhaps John is in the market for one?
                            Is T.S. in Jon's message an acronym for Twostroke? Or what Grom is implying?
                            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Thanks, Tim. I'm a decent photographer--I hesitate to toot my own horn because there are just a million shitty photographers out there who think they're hot shit because they spent some money on a nice camera.

If you have a good eye, you can take great photos with even a shitty camera. If you have no eye for framing a good photo, then you can't take a decent one no matter what kind of equipment you've got.

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                              you're a suck ass t.s.
                              Asshole.

And to think, you're actually the subject of one of my all time favorite club photos. I call it "You don't have to be gay to be a Vampire, but it helps."...

Comment

Working...
                              X