• Write us in for the 2009 Santa Cruz Goldies

Santa Cruz Goldies...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...UNkWIGVQ_3d_3d

At the bottom... "
    Write-In
    Give a shoutout to your favorite whatever."

Write in..

"Best local motorcycle club, Vampires Motorcycle Club."

can someone copy and paste some answers, as i know jack shit about your city. somehow i think if i only answer the last one the survey might get thrown out....
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Comment

Can't we be voted best non-profit?

P.S. You've got to fill in 25 or it won't count.
      Last edited by SatanCruz; 01-24-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Bagel... The Bagelry (Seabright)
        Bakery... The Buttery
        BBQ.... Cole's
        Bar Food.... Seabright Brewery
        Breakfast.... Crepe Place
        Burger.... Jack's
        Burrito..... Tacos Moreno
        Cheap Eats.... Tacos Moreno
        Chinese.... Golden Bhudda
        Coffee House... Pergolessi
        Confort food.... Santa Cruz Diner
        Cookies.... Cookie Company
        Deli.... Eric's
        Desserts... Bittersweet bistro
        Falafel.... Falafel House
        Fast Food.... Charlie Hong Kong's
        French fries.... Santa Cruz Diner
        Ice Cream..... Marrians
        Italian.... Ristorante Italiano
        Late night eatery... Crepe Place
        Local wine-red... Big House Red
        Mexican..... Tacos Moreno
        Microbrewery.... Seabright Brewery
        Pizza... Joe's Pizza
        Steak... Hind Quarter
        Sushi..... Shogun
        Taqueria.... Tacos Moreno
        Thai...... Real Thai Kitchen
        Winery... Bonny Doon Vineyards
        Club DJ.... Gobo, AKA Sean Kelly
        Bar.... Jury Room
        Beer Selection.... 99 Bottles
        Cocktails.... Rush Inn
        Dive Bar... Rush Inn
        Happy Hour.... Rush Inn
        Local Band.... Band of Orcs
        Margaritas.... El Palomar
        Place to play pool...... One Double Ohh Seven
        Place to play darts.... One Double Ohh Seven
        Sports Bar... Jury Room
        Auto Repair.... Specialized Auto
        Book store new.... Borders (cuz they got shit in stock so go suck on it Neil!)
        Book store used... Logos
        Butcher.... Shoppers Corner
        Grocery Store..... Shoppers Corner
        Hair Salon.... Kat Walk
        Locally owned Business..... Specialized auto
        Naughty store...... Camouflage
        Neighborhood market.... DJ's Mini Mart
        Beach.... Twin Lakes
        Local Hero.... "Rotten" Lon Totten
        Local villain.... See above

Write in... Best local motorcycle club, Santa Cruz Vampires Motorcycle Club

Yeah. You could write us in for best non profit but that would be a pathetic lie transparently designed to grab self attention and will likely get your ballot tossed.
        Last edited by Rotten; 01-24-2009, 02:04 PM.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
          Yeah. You could write us in for best non profit but that would be a pathetic lie transparently designed to grab self attention and will likely get your ballot tossed.
          Indeed.

That's a pretty comprehensive list and I'd have to agree with most of those choices. I even chose Specialized without a prompt.

Comment

your answers suck dude, the Red Apple kicks the crepe place's ASS

cole's sucks

jack's sucks

golden budha? please
            Last edited by the_grinch; 01-25-2009, 11:24 AM.
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I didn't post the list because I felt the answers are (all) true. I posted it as believable rhetoric for out of towners such as Seth to copy and paste.

Write in. Best $5 street corner blow job.... Jon "toots" Harris.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge against that Amsterdam Red Apple shit any day fgt!

Who loves you baby?
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

How in the hell does the Jury Room qualify as a sports bar? I thought it was "Dive" for sure.
                http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                  I'll take the Pepsi challenge against that Amsterdam Red Apple shit any day fgt!

that's a bold statement

one you will regret,

you can take those thin little pancakes, roll them up in a tight little tastless tube, and shove them right where your boy scout master touched you
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
                    How in the hell does the Jury Room qualify as a sports bar? I thought it was "Dive" for sure.
                    There are only two sports.

Motorcycle racing and football.

JR has them both.

Clearly you have not ordered a Crown and Coke at the Rush from Brian. It ought to come with a wheel chair and an ambulance discount card.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                      that's a bold statement

one you will regret,

you can take those thin little pancakes, roll them up in a tight little tastless tube, and shove them right where your boy scout master touched you

Pancakes?!? You are a fgt aren't you?

Eggs Bennie bitch!

Take yer man cakes and stuff 'em!

sigpic

Comment

'there are only three sports,motor racing, mountaineering, and bull fighting;everything else is just a game' Earnest Hemmingway

Comment

right, eating pancakes is gay, real men eat crepes and eggs benedict

Comment

Best waste of time - listening to you faggots bicker
                            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                            "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                              right, eating pancakes is gay, real men eat crepes and eggs benedict
                              Eggs benedict are no laughing matter.
                              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                              X