Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brad View Post
    a good cigar sounds really good.
    if that's the kind of thing that you would enjoy, than i think you would enjoy that kind of thing
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
      if that's the kind of thing that you would enjoy, than i think you would enjoy that kind of thing
      have you been taking lessons on how to post from 2 stroke?
      being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
      -johnny paycheck

Comment

ow, a...sword...right...in...my heart
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Et to bru tae or what ever cesar said.
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Oh we can write stupid things here too

I think I'll start with my favorite quote.

"Life not worthy of Life"

-Adolf Hitler

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion, has already been born."

-Ronald Reagan

"When the giant that holds up the world dies, we are screwwweeed"

-Old Fashioned Guy

So I'm out riding yesterday in the beautiful calfornia sunshine and it occurs to me, that if man was created in the image of god. Why then, do I have such a small penis?

-Thats a Jason original

For anyone that may be interested I'm going to start writing suicide letters profesionally. I figure there has to be a market for this, If I were going to kill myself, I wouldn't want my own fumbled drunken self depricating thoughts to embarass me on what very well may be the best day of my life. Not that I'm encoraging suicide, but you know. It might not be the answer but it's a pretty good alternative.

Comment

wait...

Which weekend is better to ride to SLO? Is anyone going to the Laughlin Nevada run? It's going on the 22nd through the 26. I'm going to go for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChrist311 View Post
                Which weekend is better to ride to SLO? Is anyone going to the Laughlin Nevada run? It's going on the 22nd through the 26. I'm going to go for the weekend.

The weekend after next is for Seth's B-day which is going to rock but won't help you if you don't want to play in the sand.

http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3631

If you want to meet, greet and street ride then Ask them in the SLO motorcycle talk forum section for when they will be available.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

ok

Well I'm going to ride up that way this weekend anyway, if for nothing else than the ride. The weekend after, I'll be in paso robles for a wine party which I think is not to far. I'll figure something out.

Comment

if that is what it takes
                    Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChrist311 View Post
                      The weekend after, I'll be in paso robles for a wine party which I think is not to far. I'll figure something out.
                      you need to get away from the wine for just an hour or too and come out to the beach party. They rent ATV's and sandrails on the beach.........
                      SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                      "- Ziad

Comment

Road Warrior in the sand.
                        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I think I can manage that, what beach is this joyous of occasions going to be blessing with it's presence?

Comment

hun
                            Last edited by beauregard; 04-07-2009, 07:49 PM.
                            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
                            X