Need help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help....

There's an amp in south San Jose that I need here in San Luis Obispo before Sunday the 14th. If there's any chance you're headed in this direction and can bring it part or all of the way here not only will you have my eternal thanks, but I'll make sure you get a case of Lagunitas for your troubles.

Beau
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Well, how about by 4/20? a couple of us will be down for Seth's thing. otherwise, I'll be renting a car to come down May 11-12. I know those are both after the 14th this month... :-/
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Beau, want me to see what it would cost to truck it there, just in case? PM me asap if so.
      "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
      ghettotouring.com

Comment

Originally posted by sfcootz View Post
        Beau, want me to see what it would cost to truck it there, just in case? PM me asap if so.
        Thanks darlin but I think it's taken care of. I'll know tonight for sure.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
        X