CRG vs. Pazzo "Shorties"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
    weird. I'm not the admin so I dunno what to tell you.

Duc is a Red CR with the cafe style fairing. I just wish it was a yellow with the carbon shizzle

Look forward to seeing you and no hard feelings.
    OH God, don't drink with him, he will break something.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Quiet you!

At least I don't set shit on fire just for the photo op.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Yes Sir.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Wow... and to think a "General" questions started all of this bullshit! I would like to point on that with the CRG's (Installed and adjusted for me by Scott at Moto Italiano) I did not wake up with a swollen left hand after spending half the day on my bike. That is a first for me. I think that the bullshit should be taken to the general faggotry thread.. I am sure you can find that shit on BARF. For future reference next time I ask a question of this nature it will be posted in the "Private" section so I can get opinions from people I actually give a shit about and trust. Not some guy (Who I think used to hang out at the Perg and had a fantastic "Flock of Seagulls" haircut!) who is just a screen name on a web page.. Once again I asked this question here because well:

Rotten is older than Moses and has been on a bike as long as I have been breathing.

Moike loves his Duc and knows them WELL.

Emip, Two Stoke and Lucky like me have to make certain accommodations to their bikes for various reasons like myself.

The list goes on and on. I asked for their opinions because I know and TRUST these people.

I will end this little post with if you are going to get all butthurt this may not be the place to hang out. You may want to take all your advice and stuff it up your ass for safe keeping and walk your happy ass back to BARF where it sounds like you belong.

Love,

Lauren
          I am just not feeling creative this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
            Wow... and to think a "General" questions started all of this bullshit! I would like to point on that with the CRG's (Installed and adjusted for me by Scott at Moto Italiano) I did not wake up with a swollen left hand after spending half the day on my bike. That is a first for me. I think that the bullshit should be taken to the general faggotry thread.. I am sure you can find that shit on BARF. For future reference next time I ask a question of this nature it will be posted in the "Private" section so I can get opinions from people I actually give a shit about and trust. Not some guy (Who I think used to hang out at the Perg and had a fantastic "Flock of Seagulls" haircut!) who is just a screen name on a web page.. Once again I asked this question here because well:

Rotten is older than Moses and has been on a bike as long as I have been breathing.

Moike loves his Duc and knows them WELL.

Emip, Two Stoke and Lucky like me have to make certain accommodations to their bikes for various reasons like myself.

The list goes on and on. I asked for their opinions because I know and TRUST these people.

I will end this little post with if you are going to get all butthurt this may not be the place to hang out. You may want to take all your advice and stuff it up your ass for safe keeping and walk your happy ass back to BARF where it sounds like you belong.

Love,

Lauren
            I've done quite a bit of apologizing in this thread. Sounds like I might even get to break bread with some.

Your last paragraph had me in stitches, haha!

Comment

DAMN!

Not the "Moses" reference again.

I hate when that happens.....

If you bring up the Christopher Walken thing I swear I will never speak to you AGAIN.

;-)
              Last edited by Rotten; 03-29-2009, 09:54 PM.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

If you bring up the Christopher Walken thing I swear I will never speak to you AGAIN.

;-)[/quote]

Nah.....your talken to my guy all wrong.....it's the wrong tone......

Sorry Lon...the devil made me do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9KQQrNDawM

Comment

MORE COW BELL
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post

That made me want to get out and show everybody this picture of me on my first bike.

I can't believe I ever rode without a helmet. What was I thinking!

sigpic

Comment

nice beard
                      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

It came with little hooks that go around the ears just like Santa has.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X