I got my Zen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got my Zen

why don't you show us a picture of your laser-sighted wrist rocket?

You know you want to.  8)

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
      why don't you show us a picture of your laser-sighted wrist rocket?

You know you want to.  8)
      Better yet, I will bring it to the wedding. PLus I am affraid to post pictures of it on here, it might leek out, then everyone will have one. I will wait, so shall you. Did NASA put you up to asking for a pic? I knew it, damn NASA, trust no one!
      You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill

Bolt action rifles are in general more accurate, probably because it is easier to machine bolt actions to close tolerance. The mechanism itself is also a bit more forgiving. In general, I'm sure there are some examples where a lever action shoots better than a bolt.
        Lever actions are just funner. You never saw John wayne galloping at full tilt across the open plains with the riens clentched in his teeth firing a bolt action rifle did you? Fook no! Lever action Winchester BABY! He only used bolte action in those crappy serious melodramatic WWII flicks.

Marlins are on sale now at Big 5 for $320-. Also available in .357Mag. and 30-30.

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
          Better yet, I will bring it to the wedding. PLus I am affraid to post pictures of it on here, it might leek out, then everyone will have one. I will wait, so shall you. Did NASA put you up to asking for a pic? I knew it, damn NASA, trust no one!

That's because future space shuttles will be launched into space safely with a giant rubber band. No more sissies whining about the foam falling of the fuel tank of the boosters anymore. Buncha whimps.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose

That's because future space shuttles will be launched into space safely with a giant rubber band. No more sissies whining about the foam falling of the fuel tank of the boosters anymore. Buncha whimps.
            Just point the laser and let her rip...............
            You Suck

Comment

Lever actions are just funner. You never saw John wayne galloping at full tilt across the open plains with the riens clentched in his teeth firing a bolt action rifle did you? Fook no! Lever action Winchester BABY! He only used bolte action in those crappy serious melodramatic WWII flicks.

Marlins are on sale now at Big 5 for $320-. Also available in .357Mag. and 30-30.
              Like I said, old west. I'd go with .41 magnum if I were to get one, as it is nice to have the same round for both a rifle and a handgun. 30-30 is the claissic round for a lever action though, should out French MilleR loving friend be thinking about getting a piece.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

For now I am just trying to learn about it. I had a bunch of replicas when i was younger (Luger, Berettas etc). But after listenning to the SF Vamps recap of the shooting range I am a little cautious.. Ro's hand, Dave's arm and Tom came with a story about a case burning his face.. ???

Comment

First long gun I ever shot as a kid was my stepfather's Marlin 30-30, back in the day where you could shoot just about in any unincorporated area. We just pulled off the side of the highway between Sears Point and Vallejo and hiked about 25 yards into the marshes. I was handed a couple of cigarette butts to stuff into my ears to muffle the explosions. The 30-30 was definitely loud, almost like a cannon to my 12 year old ears, but I wasn't expecting the mule kick in my shoulder when the round went off.

Comment

First long gun I ever shot as a kid was my stepfather's Marlin 30-30, back in the day where you could shoot just about in any unincorporated area. We just pulled off the side of the highway between Sears Point and Vallejo and hiked about 25 yards into the marshes. I was handed a couple of cigarette butts to stuff into my ears to muffle the explosions. The 30-30 was definitely loud, almost like a cannon to my 12 year old ears, but I wasn't expecting the mule kick in my shoulder when the round went off.
                    One of my sisters' boyfriends let me shoot a 12 gauge shotgun when I was about 13, probably my first experience. Kicked hard, but didn't knock me down.

I've still got the first long gun I've ever owned, a chilean 7mm mauser. Real tackdriver, with flip up rear sight that has an elevation "v" that goes out to an optimistic 1600 meters! What you'd hit at a mile range I dunno, but they provide the sight for it.
                    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Every now and then Big 5 has those 7mm Mausers on sale for $49 - $79 samoleons.

Comment

Every now and then Big 5 has those 7mm Mausers on sale for $49 - $79 samoleons.
                        The samoleons are alright, but I like the thin mints and those new lemon cookies they got, yuuuum
                        You Suck

Comment

I'm sorry pal, but Samoa's kick a$$. :P

Comment

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMOAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
                              Just watch out, because I am going to pick up my replacement band for my wrist rocket today, so watch out. I just have to dial in my laser sight, and its on!
                              ask crash about the one he used to have... oh, wait! i have it right here! (he traded some weed for it...)

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill

Like I said, old west. I'd go with .41 magnum if I were to get one, as it is nice to have the same round for both a rifle and a handgun. 30-30 is the claissic round for a lever action though, should out French MilleR loving friend be thinking about getting a piece.

Only if you happen to HAVE a .41 mag. already old bean. Happens I DO have a .357 mag. revolver and it IS my favorite handgun round but my reasoning is that I'll get to shoot rarely so a .44 mag. rifle would be funner and there is a high likelyhood I'll obtain another .44 mag. revolver sometime down the road so rounds willl be shared.

Comment

Working...
                                X