• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motorcycle Camping!

I am all about running around naked...WHOOHOO! ;D

Comment

Leaping and Dancing before the lord ;D
      Happier than Jim Neighbors with a wheel barrel full of buttholes.

Comment

Lord...???...Who's Lord...I don't got no Lord...unless we are talking the "Oh God!!" kinda Lord..

Haha!

Katie, let me know when you find something worth checking into.

Comment

I was hoping you would catch that line from a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by FZR_Fury
            Where's that camping thing already? ;D ;D ;D ;D All the sudden I am interested 8) 8)

Comment

I bet your interested now that you know there will be some kind of nudity...you perverted french guy...will you get naked with us... ;D

Comment

Oh lala! Mr. Frenchy is going to get naked!

Comment

At least Mel .. I don't have to wear your panties this time ;D

Comment

Only on your head

Comment

Um - Hey, I think July 31 ad Aug 1 woudl be a good weekend. Also, I have this fabulous book my ex let me borrow. Somoeone's gone and done all the m/c riding and camping up and down the entire coast and put it in writing.

Sooo.. my suggestion would be a semi-long ride up or down the coast to a spot that doesn't need reservations, and some place w/water. This book has a ton of spots. Was talking w/some of the boys last night, a few suggestions were Kings Canyon, Monsoon (is that right, Bob?), and something else. All look like great rides, and the parks don't have to have reservations, and there's water near by.

What do say we actually get together to discuss over coffee? :-)

More then my 2 cents obviously, but do you expect any less from me?

Char

Comment

Ok, I think the panties thing is going a bit far - besides no one should bring ANY to THIS camping trip. tee hee

I think water is a must, a river, a lake, the ocean. It is much softer on the body than those sticks and stones that get you while running through the forrest.

I'll check out my handy dandy camping books this weekend and let ya know some possibilities (of course connected to good riding roads). There is always Harbin Hot Springs - and the roads up there are fabulous. There is camping by the river and the tubs are open 24 hours. It is just REALLY NOT the party scene. Very mellow, medative place. Maybe not the place for us...especially if there are naked French people involved. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Char
                          Um - Hey, I think July 31 ad Aug 1 woudl be a good weekend.  What do say we actually get together to discuss over coffee? :-)
                          Char

Unfortunately, it is a long trip for coffee.
                          I will not be able to make it due to work (lots of it) until the last weekend in August. If y'all find a good place, let me know! I'd love to check out that book Char!

Comment

Originally posted by FZR_Fury
                            THIS IS JUST A THINLY VEILED ATTEMPT TO INCREASE ATTENDANCE ISN'T IT?

Comment

Originally posted by Goose

THIS IS JUST A THINLY VEILED ATTEMPT TO INCREASE ATTENDANCE ISN'T IT?

Were you passed out by the time we *really* got down to business at the Furies rally?

Comment

So are the furies officially "disbanded"? Your website is sill on http://www.furiesmc.com/indexb.html

Comment

Working...
                                X