Motorcycle Camping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motorcycle Camping!

I'm very excited! Sorry you can't make it, Katie!! :-( But, our schedules are completely full in Aug as well... I'll get naked w/you some other time, promise! ;-)

I was looking at maps last night, and whoo-hoo!! The roads to get there look awesome!

Here's keeping my fingers crossed that they have a site available. Yeah!

Comment

Kenyon and I are interested in possibly going, but I guess we need a little more info first....

Is it the last *full* weekend of July (24/25)? Or the last weekend of July/first of August (31/1)?

Also, would you be leaving Friday for 2 nights, or Saturday and doing 1 night camping? (Cuz we'd both have to work Friday, as I'm sure most of you do.)

If dates/times work out, we're probably in.

--Marra

Comment

If we can get it together the dates will be July 30th and 31st, and come home on August 1st.

I believe some may be leaving after work on Thursday(me), some after work on Friday and maybe even early Saturday morning. We have not worked on the leave times yet, as we do not know for sure where we will be going.

We are waiting on a call for reservations at a camp site in Forestville. Should hear on that today.
        Hope this helps. Would love to have you both there!

Melissa~
        Happier than Jim Neighbors with a wheel barrel full of buttholes.

Comment

Bummer, I'll be in Vegas.
          --
          Keith Seric Maynard
          http://www.seric.com

Comment

Tootie! After all this talk....

Having a really hard time finding a place to accommodate a group (w/the noise level). Totally open to suggestions at this point, otherwise we could chance it, take a ride up the coast and find someone's back yard (that doesn't own a shot gun preferably), or simply postpone the trip for a more convenient date/time/place...etc.

The perfect thing would be to find a place that someone knows that we can just ride up and camp... but, I haven't a clue myself (directionally challenged here...).

Pooper scooper.... Any ideas?

Char

Comment

F.Y.I. - we actually have a set plan! ;D Here's where we're going.

http://www.parks.sonoma.net/sugarlf.html

If you didn't get an email from me this morning it's either because you did not express interest, or I just don't like you. Just kidding.. getting to work after only 4 hours sleep makes for a cranky Char!

Making the reservation today, so if you're interested, you need to let myself, or GromsGirl know ASAP.

Spanks....

Char

Comment

Working...
              X