Holy crap...Moike is 31...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy crap...Moike is 31...

Well, if you end up on the camping trip w/us, I'm thinking you'll need a locking tent after these post's! :-*

Comment

WAIT WAIT WAIT...hold the presses..was that something about spanking Luckygirl...I want in!

Haha!

Comment

Exactly what I"m talking about! Luckygirl's not going to have to worry about the boys so much anymore.. BWAHAHAHA!

Ok, ok.. we've totally obliterated this thread.. nasty lil minions!

Comment

I can't wait for this camping trip! Skinny dipping and spank me, I mean spankings
          Happier than Jim Neighbors with a wheel barrel full of buttholes.

Comment

Man, now I wish I could GO on the trip!! You naughty naughty girls. Oh well... there's always November!

:-*

Comment

Why can't you go until Novemer Bone? Or do you think you won't be getting any spankings before then??? Silly, silly girl.

Comment

It's time for me to start working out! Not only to fend you little pervs off, but to make sure that my butt is in prime spanking shape. Just in case you catch me!

I hate camping. Can't camp because of the busted hip. Really uncomfortable!!!

P.S. Char and Kellie, get your minds out of the gutter.
                Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Are you egging me on some more? Silly Rabbit, trix are for kids!

Well, just so you don't feel left out, I can put fake trees, some moon light, misquitos, and put a tent on the bed, and we can pretend to camp? How's that?

Quit egging me on! You're going to get me in trouble! ;D

(I'm an evil woman, and should be burned at the stake.. yes, I know this!)

Comment

Working...
                  X