1981 Yamaha 650 Maxim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 Yamaha 650 Maxim

I was wondering if someone could, this sunday (15th), help me run some diagnostics? I just purchased this, and would like some one who has slightly more knowledge than me to help determine what needs work.

I can be reached at 3368631.

D
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

Appendix 1.0
    • HTML Code:
      http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1841
      SatanCruz (Senior Member) - "If you still need help, my fee last time I helped a friend out was $20, a tank of gas, and a bike loading ramp. Offer me something close to that and I'm there."
    The stakes have somewhat changed, and I have the bike. Offer?
    • Anyone else?
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

Comment

going to La La land for the weekend, sorry.
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Originally posted by _D_
        • HTML Code:
          http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1841
          SatanCruz (Senior Member) - "If you still need help, my fee last time I helped a friend out was $20, a tank of gas, and a bike loading ramp. Offer me something close to that and I'm there."
        The stakes have somewhat changed, and I have the bike. Offer?
        • Anyone else?
        Just give him some food and beer, he will be happy.
        You Suck

Comment

Considering you bought the bike, I'd bite the bullet and take it to a real mechanic at this point. Although, my offer still stands.

Comment

Working...
          X