N00b here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N00b here...

So what are you guys about? Assless chaps? Anal bleaching? Inquiring FF's wanna know.

We have events. Show up and find out.

Otherwise check out the gallery section, or read the front page of the site. You shouldn't need to be spoonfed the info you're looking for.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

FF?

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post

FGTS FNTSY
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
          FGTS FNTSY
          "FUCKING FUCKS"...get it? Now, let me get this straight, do you guys support folks like the Hells Angels, Gypsies and Banditio's?

I love to ride, but I will not support criminals, drug dealers and murderers...

BTW Goose, get over your homoerotic fantasy..

Eric, only pussies are "spoonfed", I prefer sucking tits. You ain't calling me a pussy are ya?

Comment

" I love to ride, but I will not support criminals, drug dealers and murderers..."

I feel safer already...

" BTW Goose, get over your homoerotic fantasy.."
            <dickweed> Assless chaps? Anal bleaching? <dickweed>

Umm.. O.K. you got me . Faggot.

" Eric, only pussies are "spoonfed", I prefer sucking tits. You ain't calling me a pussy are ya?"

Nope. See above.

P.S. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dickweed View Post
              Eric, only pussies are "spoonfed", I prefer sucking tits. You ain't calling me a pussy are ya?
              Who the fuck is Eric?
              --
              Keith Seric Maynard

Comment

So what are you guys about? Assless chaps? Anal bleaching? Inquiring FF's wanna know.
                all bit rude?, so what is a Inquiring "FF's"???, thats what I want to know, sorry I am just new to all this lingo stuff and have no idea where You are coming from or going with this. Thanks in advance.
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Forget the FF's, I want to see a photo of a pussy that can suck tits. That sounds like an amazing talent - both a giver and a receiver!

Comment

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
                      Forget the FF's, I want to see a photo of a pussy that can suck tits. That sounds like an amazing talent - both a giver and a receiver!

Just look in the mirror, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
                        Who the fuck is Eric?

sorry, my mistake, it's seric, the big douche with the toy gun..

Comment

Comment

sorry, my mistake, it's seric, the big douche with the toy gun..
                            Me think, small di.. and small mind at this time, come join us if you can and see how much fun this club is to hang with, we have some great events that are free for You to attend and enjoy. Thanks in advance. Hope to see you there Dickweed, T.C. twostroke.
                            Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I doubt he'll be attending. Too busy at the BMW dealership. Or chowing down Breakfast Burrito's at the Frontier in Albuquerque.
                              --
                              Keith Seric Maynard

Comment

Working...
                              X