No announcement yet.

N00b here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's actually really close to my ex's house where I still keep my non-California guns.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

Can I play?. Sniping school was so much fun.
      Last edited by twostroke; 08-30-2007, 05:29 PM.
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

OK, Now you brought me into this, WTF? We are a group of people who have something in common, motorcycles.
        If you are gay, hey thats cool, we will still let you ride with us, but chill out a bit on cutting everyone down, you never know who you might run into.
        Peace,
        Eric
        You Suck

Comment

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
            Can I play?. Sniping school was so much fun.

You were sniping at a school? Did you get anybody?
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Me think, small di.. and small mind at this time, come join us if you can and see how much fun this club is to hang with, we have some great events that are free for You to attend and enjoy. Thanks in advance. Hope to see you there Dickweed, T.C. twostroke.

Thanks for the invite....I was hazing one of your blokes who recommended I visit your site, so I thought I'd bust right in and see what you guys are all about.

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it View Post
                OK, Now you brought me into this, WTF? We are a group of people who have something in common, motorcycles.
                If you are gay, hey thats cool, we will still let you ride with us, but chill out a bit on cutting everyone down, you never know who you might run into.
                Peace,
                Eric
                Gay? Not likely, but I don't care if you are as well, no prejudices here...just thought I'd razz you boys to see what's up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
                  He's actually really close to my ex's house where I still keep my non-California guns.

Nice, I'll keep a look out for ya...btw, if ya need anymore to add to your arsenal, I have a FFL.

Comment

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by Dickweed View Post
                      Thanks for the invite....I was hazing one of your blokes who recommended I visit your site, so I thought I'd bust right in and see what you guys are all about.
                      Who pointed you in our direction?
                      --
                      Keith Seric Maynard
                      http://www.seric.com

Comment

We are all about You, the one's who ask and all who live to ride, My2$. I am all for this club, they are my family.
                        Last edited by twostroke; 08-31-2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                          You were sniping at a school? Did you get anybody?
                          Too many targets and yes I got them all, one snap shot each.

Comment

We are all about You, the one's who ask and all who live to ride, My2$. I am all for this club, they are my family.
                            I feel the same way about my group...sounds like there should be a gathering some day of all m/c groups. My only hang up is wearing "colors"...you guys do that?

My reason is when I was running a shop in Houston, there were some GoldWingers with their vest covered with patches etc...they rolled into Galveston and were promptly greeted by the Banditos (I think it was them) who made them turn their vest inside out...I thought that was shitty since most of those guys were well over 60 yrs old and didn't understand why.

Comment

I feel the same way about my group...sounds like there should be a gathering some day of all m/c groups. My only hang up is wearing "colors"...you guys do that?

My reason is when I was running a shop in Houston, there were some GoldWingers with their vest covered with patches etc...they rolled into Galveston and were promptly greeted by the Banditos (I think it was them) who made them turn their vest inside out...I thought that was shitty since most of those guys were well over 60 yrs old and didn't understand why.

Damn - That's Cold..

On another note.

Hillarious Thread

and that dudes lol images.. Classic..

last thing I would ever do is get on some groups site and bad mouth people I don't know.. Well even fuck with them.. That's not how I roll

I don't know anyone on this site but lugnut.. and after meeting and riding with him 1 time. I coudlnt say one bad thing about the nice guy...

Maybe ya'll others are different.. i'll come find out at the day of the dead ride!

-eric C.
                              Last edited by ecthemc; 09-02-2007, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Well.. don't get your hopes up man. Aside from Bill we are all self righteous pricks.

:-)
                                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X