• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
    The REAL reasons you want a ZX-14

6. You like to spend $3000 a year on insurance payments
    Just wanted to make a quick comment...

Who pays $3,000 a year on ONE vehicle?!? We pay a total of $1,500 on six policies. I priced out the ZX-14 at $350 per year, thats only $25 more per year then the FZ1...

Comment

Originally posted by Little Red Rodent View Post
      Just wanted to make a quick comment...

Who pays $3,000 a year on ONE vehicle?!? We pay a total of $1,500 on six policies. I priced out the ZX-14 at $350 per year, thats only $25 more per year then the FZ1...
      There's a fair amount of variables in insurance equations (size of the company, amount of customer service, single or married, location, liability limits, driving record, number of years licensed, loyalty discount, number of policies etc. ad infinitum)

Suffice to say, I know a poor soul who, at one point in time, was quoted $2200 for a 600cc sport bike, so I can easily imagine there are people paying $3000 a year for their highly stolen, high hp, brand bling.

You two are lucky enough to be the case NOT in point which means buy more motorcycles.

Comment

which means buy more motorcycles.

Justin!!! Can I have a Dirt Bike too?!? He told me to buy more mototorcycles! Hehehe

Comment

Thank you Paul Verhoeven!

So which eye are you supposed to throw the money shot into?

Originally posted by epim View Post
          The B-King is.. something alright. I cant decide if I like it or hate it.

I want a zx-14 or a busa as a sport touring rig. The zx-14 looks like the space vagina from starship troopers.
          Observe:

http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Mmmmmm.....

Sandy alien puuuuuuussy.....
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Suffice to say, I know a poor soul who, at one point in time, was quoted $2200 for a 600cc sport bike,.

I was quoted $12,000 a year for an '06 R1 by Geico. McGraw quoted me $3K.

I got an FZ6.
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I was quoted $12,000 a year for an '06 R1 by Geico. McGraw quoted me $3K.

I got an FZ6.
                $12K a year? you could buy another bike with that premium. Guess the lizard wants to ride too.
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Just remember this, we may give you hell for riding the 14 (i kinka like them myself) but if it's a really good deal...
                  Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

It was either Geico or Progressive that quoted me 11k for the VFR when I bought it.

McGraw was at least down into the bottle of lube stage instead of broken glass...
                    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy View Post
                      It was either Geico or Progressive that quoted me 11k
                      HAH! I WIN!

Worst. Contest. Evar.

Comment

The REAL reasons you want a ZX-14

6. You like to spend $3000 a year on insurance payments
                        5. You like dropping $300 for new tires every 4 thousand miles
                        4. You like bikes that get less than 35mpg
                        3. You want something that'll turn the poser knob up to 11 at Coffee Night
                        2. You desire more attention from cops and extra points on your license
                        1. You want to be just like Colin
                        so this is what i mean. well, what i mean is i wanted to get this kind of feed back. but objectivly... and to answer the previous...

6. insurance will go up... $30 a year.
                        5. i only get 3500 miles per rear tire as it is.
                        4. i only get 35 mpg on my current bike thru the twistys.
                        3. i don't go to coffee night, i RIDE to bike night. poser is a relative thing. i think i have proven that i am not. and the odometer will speak for itself.(jab jab)
                        2. attention comes from the cops if they see me doing something wrong. this has never been a real problem for me.
                        1. which one is colin again? maybe he just wanted to be like me... but was a faster draw.

apples to apples, i am not talking myself out of this too well. truth is, every bike has strengths and weaknesses. this bike won't be a strong twisty, but i have ridden one and feel with the riser, it will be a comfortable bike i can put some real miles on.

so no one has heard of mechanical problems these things face or drama they are having? i like the busa, and i like the naked Bking, (BUT HATE THE EXHAUST), but i don't want to pay a premium for the new model.
                        If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Epim. thats FU*%ING disgusting!

lol
                          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

what the insurance or the space vagina?

Comment

what the insurance or the space vagina?
                              space vagina... what was the creator of this thing thinking of.... oh wait.

nevermind.

Comment

The 14 fits you well.

What Grom said is funny though... I haven't heard that since Jojo's days. Wish that motherfucker would come around. He was a good man.

Back to the subject:

A. You're getting an employee deal on the 14.
                                B. "If you have the means, I highly recommend you pick one up." -Ferris Bueler
                                C. You're already married to a good woman so the only way to experience the thrill of an affair is with a new bike.
                                D. Finaly someone will have a faster bike than me.
                                E. Open Class bikes are worth 2 extra inches to your penis.
                                Last edited by beauregard; 11-19-2007, 08:49 PM.
                                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
                                X