Hello,I'm new to the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,I'm new to the forum.

I wasn't sure where to post (if this is in the wrong section I apologize) but I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hello.

I heard of the Vampires MC from the other forum that im a part of, my name on that forum is Kim.

I just started riding and picked up an 07 ninja 250. So im just looking to make new friends and if anyone can help me with riding more efficiently that would be grately apprieciated.

TigressLove aka Kim
    Last edited by TigressLove; 03-08-2009, 01:05 PM.

Howdy, we're all pretty crazy about motorcycles. You can often run into one or more of us at Cafe Pergolesi in santa cruz, always up for a ride.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

im in slo but hi & welcome.
      being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
      -johnny paycheck

Comment

Welcome, the 250 is a fun bike.

Be sure to check out the calender for some of the events (Wed. night bike night, Sunday JFRs, etc...)

Or just show up at Pergs and see if you run into folks 8)
        I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Welcome Tigresslove, I see You are in Fremont that's not far from us in Santa Cruz, come on over and ride, we ride them all from pit bikes to race bikes and even side car racers .
          Last edited by twostroke; 03-08-2009, 06:38 PM.
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I will definately ride out to SC one day once i get comfortable enough, I havent been on the freeway yet. I'm a very new rider

Comment

Originally posted by TigressLove View Post
              Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I will definately ride out to SC one day once i get comfortable enough, I havent been on the freeway yet. I'm a very new rider
              No worries, We all started some where, see ya soon. .
              Last edited by twostroke; 03-08-2009, 06:39 PM.
              Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I like pancakes.
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

waffles are better

Comment

What other forum?

THERE ARE NO OTHER FORUMS.
                    Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

haha i know you from that other forum..barf of course

Comment

so the reason im introducing myself is because i heard from another forum that the vampires where doing mentoring for newbie riders and im interested in it since im just starting out. so im looking for some info on that

Comment

Show up, hang out, ask questions, ride with folks, ask for feedback/someone to give you pointers on the ride.
                          I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Hi Kim & welcome to the forum! I'm not too far away from you, over in Campbell. We're having a big anniversary party in April in SF if you want to stop by, details are in the flyer posted on the Vampire homepage.

Comment

we're also riding tomorrow.. 0930 at pergs. Tomorrow's ride is open to all skill levels, but you will need to be comfortable enough to make it over 17. There's almost always at least a few of us willing to do a lead/follow and help show you around and give you some pointers.
                              Nothing's going to help as much as a few trackdays, but it never hurts to talk to a few experienced bikers.
                              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                              X