Joining the Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonChrist311 View Post
    ..drinking little drinks with umbrellas..

I hope you drink a lot of them. You know, cause they're little....Um... Why is it so quiet? (Fail).
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

Comment

So i guess we'll talk shit about you while you're gone. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
      SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
      "- Ziad

Comment

i will take my travelers checks to a competing resort.

i will put strychnine in the guacamole...
        being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
        -johnny paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
          i will take my travelers checks to a competing resort.

i will put strychnine in the guacamole...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

this guac makes me grind my teeth

wait...that's the speed

hey! this acid has speed in it!
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

So, It's my last night in Honduras and I'm drunk on rum punch mixed with tequila because the rum punch wasn't strong enough, thinking to myself what are the vampires writing about me and all you guys have is poison is the guac? Well let me tell you they got me one better and put the poison in the tomatos and water and anything else that that might be grown here. fortunately for me I have been living off of beer and seafood since the second day here. The wife and I have decided to go for a ride on Sunday morning since were getting back home about 11 O'clock Saturday night. Is there a Vampire is the vicinity of orange county that might want to meet up and have a beer? I'm willing to ride as far as Bakersfield, sice I'll still be recovering from a week of debauchery. I may be able to bribe with cuban cigars but we'll see what customs has to say about that.

J.C.

Comment

So, It's my last night in Honduras and I'm drunk on rum punch mixed with tequila because the rum punch wasn't strong enough, thinking to myself what are the vampires writing about me and all you guys have is poison is the guac? Well let me tell you they got me one better and put the poison in the tomatos and water and anything else that that might be grown here. fortunately for me I have been living off of beer and seafood since the second day here. The wife and I have decided to go for a ride on Sunday morning since were getting back home about 11 O'clock Saturday night. Is there a Vampire is the vicinity of orange county that might want to meet up and have a beer? I'm willing to ride as far as Bakersfield, sice I'll still be recovering from a week of debauchery. I may be able to bribe with cuban cigars but we'll see what customs has to say about that.

J.C.
                Nice to be state side, I think that most of us are up north for the party nite in S.F. on Sat. some may be around Sunday late and tired dogs at that.http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3644
                Last edited by twostroke; 04-03-2009, 10:11 PM.
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I may be able to bribe with cuban cigars but we'll see what customs has to say about that.

J.C.
                  Didn't your military training teach you the best places to, uhh... "stash" contraband?

The big kids will all be in S.F. this weekend so maybe you just kick it with a bottle o' Pepto...

How often is it likely you will be able to make it up to SLO area anyways? I would make an effort to get down there sometime you can make it up.
                  Last edited by Rotten; 04-03-2009, 11:32 PM.
                  "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                  ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Look up Pollux.
                    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Pollux is recovering from a night out in Santa Cruz. He won't be back in L.A. for a few days.
                      --
                      Keith Seric Maynard
                      http://www.seric.com

Comment

You drunk fucks.

Currin, Birdslayer, and I aren't kickstands-up until 1600, ETA SF 2000h.
                        If you leave now Jason, you'll be here in time to ride with us.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrLXyjbLOzM
                        Last edited by beauregard; 04-04-2009, 10:45 AM.
                        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Mission accomplished (but not like when Bush said it, I really did)

Cigars arrived in tact for american consumption as well as several bottles of booze. I'll plan a ride up to SLO next weekend. Is there anything going on? I'm going to go buy a humadore and then ride down the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                            You drunk fucks.

Currin, Birdslayer, and I aren't kickstands-up until 1600, ETA SF 2000h.
                            If you leave now Jason, you'll be here in time to ride with us.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrLXyjbLOzM

I got erection!

http://tinyurl.com/29q2e8
                            Last edited by Rotten; 04-05-2009, 04:33 PM.
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Cigars arrived in tact for american consumption as well as several bottles of booze. I'll plan a ride up to SLO next weekend. Is there anything going on? I'm going to go buy a humadore and then ride down the coast.
                              You need to ride up on the following weekend.

fer realzzz.

http://vampiresmc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3631

sigpic

Comment

a good cigar sounds really good.
                                Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Working...
                                X