Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Luckygirl!

Today is Sarah's (Luckygirl) birthday!

Hope you have a great day! See you on Thursday!

(anyone know her favorite cake flavor??)

Super Killer Bump for a B-day.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post

(anyone know her favorite cake flavor??)

METAL!
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Hard Chrome or steel?.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I'm kidding, Sarah's fovorite cake flavor is human.

Its muncha, buncha, cruncha, human
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Happy Birthday!@##$!
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
              I'm kidding, Sarah's fovorite cake flavor is human.

Its muncha, buncha, cruncha, human

WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Thank you everyone! 8-)
              Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

"Morbo forget how you say that letter that looks like a little man wearing a hat"

"That's a T"

"Hello little man,I WILL DESTROY YOU"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                  "Morbo forget how you say that letter that looks like a little man wearing a hat"

"That's a T"

"Hello little man,I WILL DESTROY YOU"
                  "Kittens give Morbo gas!"
                  Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Happy birthday, duder.

Comment

Happy birthday. Have some fun!
                      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

"How are the kids Morbo?"

"Beligerant and numerous"

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                          Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                          The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Working...
                          X