X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHA. Ill ahve too pleaz
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Will you assholes knock it off with all the fucking profanity? It's really god damned childish.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Fuck, I can't edit that shit.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Butches quit fucking up my ad in the pubic section.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

FUCK. I meant "public."
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

And Jon, they're available to everyone pubicly but you. Sorry man. Group conscious and all.

Comment

SHIT. I meant "publicly."

Comment

So I have to buy mine with privates?
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

I mean in private, not in pubelick.
                    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Public

Comment

No, you were right the first time. With your privates.

Comment

I mean in your privates.

Comment

Shit, if I could edit I would heave written "in private." As in "Jon, you have to buy them seprate of the pubic, with privates."

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I know what you meant. Just to clarify, I am willing to do the transaction in whatever means appropriate, we can do this both with pubics and privates.

Comment

Working...
                                X