No announcement yet.

Diamond "22" patches....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't fucking believe there's actually somone out there who hasn't seen MD. This is epic.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
      I can't fucking believe there's actually somone out there who hasn't seen MD. This is epic.

Don't make me unleash the fucking weasels.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
        Don't make me unleash the fucking weasels.
        Oh please Brer Fox, whatever you do, please don't throw me into the briar patch.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rotten;39227]The inability to edit posts is intentional. It promotes a fast fading tradition of the entire human race known as "accountability".[/QUOTE]

OMG...accountability sounds like I am back at work....next thing I know you will be saying stuff like 'PRO-ACTIVE'and then I shall have to give up on you altogether.....anyway, I promise to switch from typing with my toes to typing with my fingers and will keep all the comments I had planned on what the Pope has been up to lately to a minimum....including the incriminating photos

MCP

Comment

Bah. We've moved onto leveraging synergistic interactions to provide a go-forward path on our base revenue model.
            I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy View Post
                Bah. We've moved onto leveraging synergistic interactions to provide a go-forward path on our base revenue model.
                Let's take this offline so we can timeline it. I'll set up a call so we can establish milestones and metrics for success. We can then identify responsible parties and break out some action items. Can you establish some tiger teams on the forum side and a couple swat teams on the motorcycle side?

That'd be greeeeeaaaat.
                "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

SKYPE PLZ

Comment

Working...
                  X