New Member From Arizona.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member From Arizona.

Hi Folks, I am Jame Watson form Arizona. I am new member here. I want to share my some biking experience with you guys. I hope that you can like it very much.

Thanks,
    Jame Watson

Thank God, at least it's motorcycle related spam.
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Why you consider me as a spam,just because of my bad English or for my signature link,See mate i am not here for posting senseless comments or links.To be a active or contributor member of these forum is my primary intension behind joining these forum.Hope now you trust me.

Thanks,
      Jame Watson.

Comment

This part of the forum is for Vampire Rides, Rallys and news. You should post in the Virtual Perg, not here. In fact this thread should be moved there.

Poor writing about motorcycles is welcome. Why don't you make a post about riding, lose the signature link and make friends?

the link could be spam, I'm not clicking it. If you have something specific to sell a post in the for sale section is OK. Generic I've got a shop stuff is frowned upon and at most a single post about it may fly... a signature link is right out and looks like spam.
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by jamewatson View Post
          Why you consider me as a spam,just because of my bad English or for my signature link,See mate i am not here for posting senseless comments or links.To be a active or contributor member of these forum is my primary intension behind joining these forum.Hope now you trust me.

Thanks,
          Jame Watson.

The forum is hit with spammers now and then, some of them look like legitimate people. I saw the link in your sig and jumped to conclusions...my apologies.

Welcome to the forum.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Great. Now I'm all hungry for musubi.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
              Great. Now I'm all hungry for musubi.

Word

Comment

I'm not wearing any underwear.
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                  I'm not wearing any underwear.

That's why you have stinky balls.

Comment

See, jameswatson, most of post senseless comments and links. If you can't deal with that, GTFO!

PS, I hope you like reading about Beau's dick and balls, we see alot of it around here.

Comment

Actually, this club is 100% gay friendly, and republican.
                      sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                      Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                      The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Now my keyboard is all sticky.
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
                            Actually, this club is 100% gay friendly, and republican.
                            I represent that comment!

Or maybe I am gay friendly and 100% republican.

or at least 50% gay friendly and 50% republican.

Well, I know l like at least one Lesbian; and if your'e gay and I don't know it and I like you, then...well...ther you have it!

Another example of a senseless post!

Comment

I'll be surprised if he intends to be an active and contributing member for all of the other motorcycle forums he's joined.

Either way, he's gonna git banned.
                              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                              X