Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biker dies after accident..... (wait for it....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biker dies after accident..... (wait for it....)

.....while participating in an an 'anti-helmet law' protest ride.

Town of Onondaga, NY – A Parish man who was participating in a motorcycle helmet protest ride was killed this afternoon when he went over the handlebars of his motorcycle and injured his head on the pavement, state police said.

Philip A. Contos, 55, of 45 East St., Parish, was not wearing a helmet while driving a 1983 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 11 in Onondaga with a large group of other motorcyclists, troopers said.

About 1:30 p.m., troopers said, Contos hit his brakes, the motorcycle fishtailed and went out of control and Contos went over the handlebars.

Contos was taken to Upstate University Hospital where he was pronounced dead, troopers said.

Evidence at the scene and information from the attending physician indicate Contos would have survived if he had been wearing a Department of Transportation approved helmet, troopers said.
    The protest in which Contos was riding was organized by American Bikers Aimed Towards Education, Trooper Jack Keller said.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...tyM9cBn0g.cspx

Comment

How many more people have to die before they repeal this senseless helmet law?
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

HAHAHAAHAAA! I'm laughing on his death's behalf.
        sigpic

Originally posted by epim
        Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
        The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

That is deadication to a cause!

Comment

<<How many more people have to die before they repeal this senseless helmet law?>>

Thank you for that Grinch, I needed an excellent laugh today.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
              How many more people have to die before they repeal this senseless helmet law?
              Jon, that made me laugh hard enough that I might not cock block you.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
              X