Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moto 4 the Urbs

Moto 4 the Urbs: http://www.motoped-choose-your-adventure.com/

not bad for tooling around the neighborhood.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

I backed their original failed Kickstarter. I decided not to back their second after not getting any answers from them on any of my inquiries. They also seemed to go out of their way to be anonymous.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
      I backed their original failed Kickstarter. I decided not to back their second after not getting any answers from them on any of my inquiries. They also seemed to go out of their way to be anonymous.
      Ya, I drilled down on the web site later, a bit flakey and made in china but well designed.

They also seemed to go out of their way to be anonymous

what I see on the site seams open info

Comment

Stay away from Chinese garbage, they have inferior parts and build quality. Unless you get really lucky you will be hugely dissapointed.

Comment

Buy cheap, buy twice.

We tried to track them down to ask questions for our podcast but they never got back to us.
          www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Originally posted by VicTim View Post
            Stay away from Chinese garbage, they have inferior parts and build quality. Unless you get really lucky you will be hugely dissapointed.
            I tend to buy 100% U.S.A. when ever possable to support the people who live here...me.

Comment

Originally posted by douglas View Post
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

We tried to track them down to ask questions for our podcast but they never got back to us.
              yup and so true Doug, crap tools and the like fail and not worth our cash and do not put food on our plates. sorry they did not get back to you,thier loss.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
                I tend to buy 100% U.S.A. when ever possable to support the people who live here...me.
                How are your Harleys running?

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
                  like crap but it would be nice to have this one being a twostroke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A2ImODdnvk

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post

He said USA, not "with a USA sticker but assembled in Mexico with Chinese parts".
                    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
                      like crap but it would be nice to have this one being a twostroke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A2ImODdnvk
                      Now thats Italian; )

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                        He said USA, not "with a USA sticker but assembled in Mexico with Chinese parts".
                        LOL, ah such a topic in todays state of sales.

Comment

Originally posted by VicTim View Post
                          Now thats Italian; )
                          but it says Harly davidson and it's a twostroke...must be true that it is US made like the 74'-75' years of HD.

Comment

Made in USA - Honda Valkyrie
                            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                              Thanks for missing the point...Let me rephrase this...

Raise your hand if you have a bike that was made in the USA, or if you would even buy one.

Comment

Working...
                              X