July meeting on my birthday at my house 7-10-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July meeting on my birthday at my house 7-10-13

Since we needed to postpone this months meeting, it will now land on my birthday. I figured I can host it at my house and we can BBQ. Families are welcome and encouraged, so bring your wife, kids, gay lover, dead hooker, or whatever you call family. Maybe we can go for a short ride before. Gather at 630, have our meeting whenever we decide is convenient.

Ideas, suggestions, birthday wishes, RSVP can go in this thread or by email or text directly to me.

F you. Let's have fun.
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Awesome, I might be able to make it down. Might want a couch to crash on.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

Always have a couch or spare bed for you Seric. Let me know.
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

I'M IN.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

what if my gay lover doesn't believe he's dead? I keep telling him he is and mumbles some shit about going outside for a walk and I have to hit him on the head until he stops moving again.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
              what if my gay lover doesn't believe he's dead? I keep telling him he is and mumbles some shit about going outside for a walk and I have to hit him on the head until he stops moving again.
              If you married him he wouldn't go on about wanting to go outside for a walk. You don't have Prop 8 as an excuse any more.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
                If you married him he wouldn't go on about wanting to go outside for a walk. You don't have Prop 8 as an excuse any more.
                You are making even less sense than usual right now.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Right - your dead gay lover doesn't want to get married... got it. Dead gay lover = funny. Marrying your dead gay lover = WTF.
                  "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

I ok with Gay marriage, because, hey they're people too. But the moment our state allows marriage between the dead and living...I'm leaving.

Comment

BTW, are any of the above posts indication of your attendance to our meeting/bbq. Normally we don't require confirmation of attendance to our meetings, but if we are going to be preparing food, I need an idea.

Comment

I'm about 75% in, really depends on how my work week is going, Seth, is it ok if I contact you on Tuesday with a confirmation?
                        --
                        Keith Seric Maynard
                        http://www.seric.com

Comment

Keith, you are welcome to stay at my place too. It is cozy, and you may opt of a tent on the front lawn, but it is an option!

Comment

Seric no worries man, just let me know.
                            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                            "- Ziad

Comment

I'm in. But I need an address.
                              Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

Working...
                              X