AFM/AMA May 3-4 Sonoma Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFM/AMA May 3-4 Sonoma Raceway

I'll be at turn two with all the BARF Sink peeps.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

I will most likely be throwing tomatoes at you.
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

i'll be on track.

Saturday night 530ish F2
      Sunday Race1, Formula III,Race3, 250SB

Comment

I'll be at the kart track Sat/Sun

Comment

If only you guys had read the (now deleted) thread on BARF..."Guyz, be professional, no drinking after the races, no music, I have sponsors, you will make us look bad to the AMA!"
          Last edited by Valgar; 04-30-2014, 08:42 AM.
          Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Completely 180o from why the AFM was started..Seems the guy running things now 100% buys into
            "those who spend the most money and bring the biggest Circus to their program should be held up as what to aspire to"

He and the other BOD members scratch their heads and wonder why they can't find new members...

Comment

Politics aside, I will be there on Saturday only. Let me know where you guys will be hanging out then.
              Dylan are you racing on Sat?

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday... but I'm not camping. I've been camping the last two weekends
                Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

I'll be up there for a day this weekend, haven't figured which day yet. Def looking forward to seeing ya'll up there!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollux View Post
                    I'll be there on Saturday... but I'm not camping. I've been camping the last two weekends
                    You have a Eurovan.... it's not really camping, more like glamping.
                    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I'll be at turn two with Sawyer, he asked if there would be any Vampires so he'll be glad to see you as well.
                      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I don't suppose anyone from SC wants to pick up that KTM from James and haul it up to the track for me? It would save me an out-of-the-way trip to SC on my way home to Santa Barbara on Sunday afternoon.
                        Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

regrettably I cannot make it. good luck to you all.
                          www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
                            Politics aside, I will be there on Saturday only. Let me know where you guys will be hanging out then.
                            Dylan are you racing on Sat?
                            Probably not, it's non-points classes and I'd like to save on entry fees. If I change my mind, it'll be racing at 11am on Saturday. I'll for sure be there for open practice from 3-5pm.

Anyone who wants real entertainment though, show up for the Pro race on Saturday at 5:15pm and the 450 class main on Sunday at 4pm.

Racing for me is Sunday in the 230cc and Beginner classes. Heats start at 10:30am; mains start at 1pm. My truck should be parked in the pits, can't answer my phone much on race days.

Comment

Also forgot to mention that practice on Sat is completely open -- no race entry required, basic track prep only. Any supermoto or sportsman set-up is allowed on track for $25.

Comment

Working...
                              X