U! S! A!     U! S! A!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U! S! A!     U! S! A!

I just fired all but one of our India wastoids (about half a dozen), in the name of the Red, White and Blue, and feel like celebrating.  Stop by sometime Sat or Sun afternoon and share a beer and do some dirt bikin.  Lot's of leftover beer and soda available, just bring your helmet.

Re: U! S! A!     U! S! A!

Nice way to start off the weekend with a little good news! ;D

Comment

Timmehh.... maybe too lil too late.. but perhaps you should splain splain why you fired those people.. you know, for those who don't know you, and don't realize what you said was valid and not racist?? touchy subject anyone?

Char

Comment

Why? I got plenty of reasons:

- Because I can
        - Because I'm American, and it's the Bush way, and I like Bush
        - Because they don't shake their head right for yes and no, they just kinda roll it for both. I hate that.
        - Because I can't understand what they are saying
        - Because they suck at their jobs

But mostly, so I can hire all my out of work friends until they find real jobs. $10/hour, all you need to know is how to use a web browser.

Comment

Timmy for president

Comment

Where do I send my resume? Can I argue for $15?
            First poster of 2007.
            First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Send resumes to tim@ninaza.com .

Comment

Ok, buttmunch! You're cute.. no, I mean it. You know I love you baby, but someone might take what you said the wrong way (as if you should care, right?)... so why not say, because they were seriously taking advantage of your company, and they should have been fired a long time ago? :P

Timmeh for president indeed... I would have settled for governor!

Char
                (who loves ya, Timmeh)

Comment

Oh yeah, and they're inferior because they ain't white.  That's what my daddy says, and he'uns always right.  'Bout the only thing they have goin for 'em now is that they're all male.

Now get back in the house and find those knee pads.

Comment

I dont know about the white thing (being that I am close to anemic) but I like the male idea. How in the hell do you get to fire so many in one day. Kind of like fish in a barrel?
                    I would think that some members would want to use their HK's or BB guns (they are the same are they not?) just to mow them down. Maybe we could show some groups on what that is. Better yet, show them that: This is a motorcycle, this is my gun, one is for RIDING, the other for fun.
                    RIDING= Riding Individuals Dont Insistently Nag or Gripe :-/

Comment

Working...
                    X