How I spent my weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I spent my weekend...

Water crossings, mud bogs, tight twisty chicanes around trees, MCs chased by bears.

Fucking epic.
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

only one pic , i call bull that you did not invite us.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
      only one pic , i call bull that you did not invite us.
      I did at the last meeting... 8)

Comment

I was not able to make that one ,sorry. Looks like You had a killer time. thanks for the post...more pics?.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

where did you do this epicness?

Comment

Foresthill OHV
            Currently the top place I've been to. The pic above was on one of the greens iirc

Comment

Forresthill is without a doubt the best there is on OHV.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know about that

Looks fun, sure. But the best?

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
                  Yeah, I don't know about that

Looks fun, sure. But the best?
                  Find a free weekend and we'll prove it to you

Comment

Clear Creek may reopen soon
                    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Ever been to Kennedy Meadows? Dinky Lakes? Crandall?

I don't doubt Forrest Hill is a great riding spot, but "the best" is quite a claim; and I might have to check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                        Clear Creek may reopen soon
                        I stopped following that frustrating debacle. What info do you have that suggests we might be able to ride there again soon? That is a great cool weather riding spot that we could all meet at for a day of tomfoolery!

Comment

A court decided that the asbestos at Clear Creek posed no hazard whatsoever and false data and incorrect science was used. San Benito County has already reclaimed the access road from the BLM.
                          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by moto4fun View Post
                            Ever been to Kennedy Meadows? Dinky Lakes? Crandall?

I don't doubt Forrest Hill is a great riding spot, but "the best" is quite a claim; and I might have to check that out.
                            No, No and Nope though I am more than willing to knock ForestHill off my personal top spot by trying those out. Anyone else up for it? 8)

Comment

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...ht=clear+creek

So it looks like we should go ride there, whether it is open or not. Dual sport bikes would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
                              X