Vampires MC Santa Cruz Rally 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampires MC Santa Cruz Rally 24

Our 24th annual rally will take place June 8-10.

Hooligan ride Friday
    June 8, 7:00 PM
    Meet Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing
    402 Ingalls St. Santa Cruz

June 9, 10:30 AM
    Meet Firefly coffee
    131A Front Street
    Santa Cruz

led ride followed by camping and post ride stupid human tricks, food and mayhem.

Hangovers and riding home on your own Sunday.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Will there be a not meat option, like a vegan burger patty or sausage or something? Or should I bring something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
      Will there be a not meat option, like a vegan burger patty or sausage or something? Or should I bring something?
      We'll have protein options that are not animal based.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Had a blast

Thanks for letting me attend your rally. I had a great time.
        Looking forward to going to a meeting and riding some more with you guys.
        Raymond

Comment

Great meeting you, Raymond. Thanks for coming out! Our meetings are on the first Thursday of every month (Though next month it's on the second thursday due to independence day). I believe we'll be at Abbot Square in downtown santa cruz at 7pm.
          "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

that information is correct

Comment

Working...
            X