NOT on CRACK! (re: RS250)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT on CRACK! (re: RS250)

O.K. So technicaly this doesn't prove I was *not* smoking crack at the last meeting but it does prove I knew what I was talking about when I said Honda also made an RS250 and not just the 'Priller folks.
    http://www.rscycles.com/Bikes/250/02...?source=google

'89 to '02 apparantly.
    http://www.rscycles.com/pdf_partsbooks.htm

Lisa Simpson: "Dad! Are you licking toads?"

Homer Simpson: "Well Lisa, let's just say I'm not *not* licking toads."
    ;D

Re: NOT on CRACK! (RS250)

Too late about the crack using part I'm afraid but I was under the impression the 'Priller RS250 was sold here for track use only although I thought it odd a "track use only" bike would come factory equiped with lighting. I have a good bro who ran an RS125 on the street for a while but for some reason the plate didn't match the V.I.N.

Comment

Perhaps Baja Designs makes a lighting kit that will fit, although you'd loose the aerodynamic front fairing in place of a strap-on headlamp. ;D

Comment

Uh huh huh. You said "srap-on". ;D

Comment

Nice links Goose,track use only. The Honda NSR is the street Ver.. Yammys:TZ,race RD,street,and TDR,dual. Suzuki: RGV,street....ect.

Comment

A good friend and former clubmate of ours raced an older model Honda RS250 in AFM. I accidently called it an NSR in front of him and shouted "For the last time it's a f*cking RS not a f*cking NSR!!"

The good ol' days.

Comment

Tim, that might sound like a stupid question, but your RS250 says "replica" on it. Is it a replica of the 250cc racing bike? For instance, same bike as what Beau used to (Or still does) race?.. :

Comment

O.K. it's like this, the fact is all names change and I can only say that this bike that I have is one that was sent to the U.S. as a promo to the dealers and in Euro it is the norm. as a bike to buy. some times bikes can be mixed with race bikes all the same as with promo and tech info. I make no statement as to which one is what, I call for the 5th.

Comment

The rented bike I combined gymastics with AMA racing on was a '95 RS250, street value around $8k (well make that $6k after I was done).
                  T.

Comment

Oh that sounds like a high side with a one and 3/4 twist roll out, ouch. Any parts left?.

Comment

Working...
                    X