Re: Who's at the Perg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who's at the Perg

If you're able to get to Pergolesi a little bit earlier, you'll have the chance to grab a cuppa Joe, rub shoulders with us and do a little bench racing before we sprint to the meeting.
    http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Originally posted by Two_stroke
    Who lost his key for about 45 Min.,was found in upper fairing. Man I hate that feeling :'(,I also met Craig N. on a duc.,Gromit and Serik went for some food,frech Mille-R wanted to cut out about the time the food run boys got back.  .
    OK this is embarassing! I lost a key a week ago and almost lost the second one yesterday! The plastic part of this one was starting to melt when I found it. Are motorcycle keys easy to duplicate? Can I just go to one of these key makers?.. Is there anything I can attach to the key, that would not flap in the wind, to prevent me losing it? I am just getting old and the few neurones left need some assistance!

Comment

go to all-safe on portola. they have EVERY key blank you could want copied. good price too.

Comment

Kenville Locksmiths
        1010 Center St
        Santa Cruz, CA 95060-3704
        831-423-3252

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1010+C...5844&hl=en

This shop is run and owned by Crash's future father-in-law and it's just down the street from Pergolesi.

Comment

Thanks Jason! I am getting Aprilia blanks at Scuderia (they confirmed the key can be copied like any other key) and will stop by the Locksmiths you recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
            Thanks Jason! I am getting Aprilia blanks at Scuderia (they confirmed the key can be copied like any other key) and will stop by the Locksmiths you recommended!
            Dont forget to get one for me too.
            :
            You Suck

Comment

I ordered four Aprilia blanks..since I seem to misplace them at a quickly increasing pace.. as for keeping one for you... just ride your Mille!

Comment

Chad (Arnold, not Chappy) had a quick disconnect ring. Two seperate rings that clicked and unclicked together. He kept one ring on his jacket zipper pull and whenever he got off the bike he would just click the other ring with the key to the one on his jacket.

Comment

Most riders tend to tailgate on the left rear corner looking for a passing zone to take advantage of. Ufortunately, many noob (and oblivious experienced) riders will pull in behind a car after passing and resume the left rear spot to repeat the opportunity to pass without considering the fellow riders following in his wake. When you have following passers behind you *ALWAYS* pull to the far right of the lane to give the followers a lane to safely pull into.

It sounds like I will have no fear of getting stuck on the double yellow when following Jean Francois as he takes the common sense lane possition but I agree with the three second rule whole heartedly.

Comment

When one is behind a car, especially those slow things crawling on 1 or Old San Jose yesterday, one is always in a passing mode. Just waiting for a safe spot to open the throttle.  ;D I guess I rode too much with Alison, I am used to always beeing 5 miles behind her...doh.. :  But point taken. Always pull to the far right after passing..  

Comment

Jean Francois is quite a smooth rider and cool headed,a van almost took him out and he just rolled with it,I dont think he even touched the breaks. I thought I was going to get some Mille parts, Darn. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Goose
                        Most riders tend to tailgate on the left rear corner looking for a passing zone to take advantage of. Ufortunately, many noob (and oblivious experienced) riders will pull in behind a car after passing and resume the left rear spot to repeat the opportunity to pass without considering the fellow riders following in his wake. When you have following passers behind you *ALWAYS* pull to the far right of the lane to give the followers a lane to safely pull into.

It sounds like I will have no fear of getting stuck on the double yellow when following Jean Francois as he takes the common sense lane possition but I agree with the three second rule whole heartedly.
                        And my favorite thing to do, when you are having problems passing because of too much on coming traffic, when you finally get in front of the car, and to the right, slow down, you can slow the car down enough to help get each and every rider through. It pisses off the car sometimes, oh well, fuck em, it aint me.
                        You Suck

Comment

Or you can do what Matt does when faced with no lane to pull in to when attempting to pass traffic at 100 mph. plus.

Dive onto the the far left lane edge (right shoulder to oncoming traffic) and accelerate to about 120 mph. so oncoming drivers don't have time to panic react and swerve to the right straight in to you. do this for few miles or so untill you can finaly swerve back across into your own lane, then receive severe kidney punches from the unfortunate passenger. I won't mention any names but his initials are Crash Test... Ooops.

Comment

AWWW FU........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,What It's like to be twenty again,those were the days,they called her loaf after that and now she works for the CHP in traffic control, last I heard.I can smell the soil in her shorts as if it was today.

Comment

Working...
                            X