• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moto GP French Grand Prix

I WANT BOTH, BOTH I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

Comment

only shortround would get turned on by a tall, rail-thin italian man. BTW, did you know they run 2-stroke street bikes over here? honda has a nice little cbr250. fukkers are fast, too. 200+KPH.

Comment

Very funny dill hole

Comment

Just once I want to see ShortRound, AkA Andy post more than his usual string of one liners. He's got 102 posts already and about 5 words average per post. Do you want big numbers bud? You can have mine. I know you talk, I heard you. Speak up boy, Be heard!
          You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j
            BTW, did you know they run 2-stroke street bikes over here? honda has a nice little cbr250. fukkers are fast, too. 200+KPH.
            Are you in the UK or something like that? European 2 strokes are fun! Although in France they will let a guy with a simple car driver license ride an RS125 (which easy gets derestricted).. That's crazy..

Comment

PS Talking about Moto GP. Yesterday I made the huge mistake to watch faster 03-04 (The second DVD) What was I thinking? Dont ever do that when your bike is stuck in the shop for a week.. it's like signing up for priesthood and all the sudden having that Moto GP Paddock girl telling you she wants you so bad   :P

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
                it's like signing for priesthood and all the sudden having that Moto GP Paddock girl telling you she wants you so bad   :P
                It happened to me but I wasnt becoming a child molester-oops, I mean priest, and it wasnt a Moto GP Paddock girl.
                You Suck

Comment

Well I complain about my fork but after getting a glimpse of the RS3 990 Four stroke MOTOGP bike in that DVD I feel pretty lucky having only that problem on my Aprilia ... hehehe "hot" bike.. especially when COlin Edwards' machine caught on fire!

Comment

well, y'all should have called him 'short-line' instead. love ya, bro. as for the other question, im in australia for 6-12 months. unless i can work out some other way of staying. when i get my hands on a bike, ill send pics.

Comment

Re: Moto GP Italian Grand Prix

ASF format... Thanks to BARF and Budha!

http://www.r1budha.com/videoclips/pr...GP-Mugello.asf

PS I think that charming Paddock girl was there again... Looking forward to the photo posting on MotoGp.com  ;D

PPS They shake hands. Very friendly even!

Comment

Ooh la la! :P Viva Italia! :
                        [img]
                        http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/353/353416_97.jpg
                        [/img]
                        [img]http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/353/353420_49515.jpg
                        [/img]
                        [img]
                        http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2...3409_36299.jpg
                        [/img]

Comment

MOTO GP Assen

Not the most exciting race, but Edwards and Hayden are doing better every time.. We all know what's next! (and I am going to miss it, business travel on July 10th, would you believe that :'(

Thanks to BARF:
                          MOTOGP:
                          http://video.motogp.com/ppv_multimed...0268_44632.wmv
                          Heard the 125cc was awesome:
                          125CC:
                          http://video.motogp.com/ppv_multimed...60282_3872.wmv

Only way to see this: Open Windows Media player and select File/ "open url.." then copy/paste the link..

Comment

only shortround would get turned on by a tall, rail-thin italian man. BTW, did you know they run 2-stroke street bikes over here? honda has a nice little cbr250. fukkers are fast, too. 200+KPH.
                            Hey Dirty, what's the average price (in USD) for one of those CBR250's and how difficult to get back stateside?

Comment

this years model is $9599AUD. dont know about shipping, though.

Comment

this years model is $9599AUD. dont know about shipping, though.
                                What about shipping it in pieces?
                                Nick and his gal will suit up and take it for one of their "special" rides,
                                "La Dah de Dah......."look honey, its a baby kangarooh!"
                                Skreeeeetch BANG !!!!!!!krunchHHH!!!!!!!!
                                Grom gets his project bike, Nick and Chick get more of that special insurance money, everyones happy.
                                You Suck

Comment

Working...
                                X