Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hello All

Originally posted by Two_stroke
    Hello All, Satan Cruz sent me a note to intro myself,so here it goes; Two stroke is my user name, and Tim is my name, a RS-250 is my game,and Fog Spot is it's name. I have seen many Vampires on 17 and 1, I would like to say Thanks to All for this site of greatness, for all to learn, ride safe, fast, and fun. ;D One last note: Fog Spot=First On Grid See Podium On Top, old days of race talk.

Thanks Tim, just didn't know who you were. Show up to the next group ride or event to say what's up to everyone.

Re: Hello All

RS-250, NICE! Is it street legal?

Comment

SOMEBODY TELL MR. B TO BRING MY JAR OF VEGIMITE FOR TWO-STROKE!

Comment

ok, first off, its DIRTY _ J. e-mail me at tanker2_69@yahoo.com. im in redfern, sydney, australia right now. give me a specific list, and some cash. if you put in my e-mail address at www.paypal.com, i will have it immediatly. (andrew, put in a spell checker.) oh yeah, your address too.

Comment

Save yourself the exchange rates, VAT and shipping. Vegemite is available locally all over the place. :P

Comment

I think Cost Plus has Vegemite.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

shop localy if you can. but if you cant find something, lemmie know. as far as exchange rates, as of right now, the australian dollar is at $.7501USD. my life is easy as hell! with all the money the VA is giving me every month, i wont ever have to find a job here. BTW, got my aussie license for car and bike. no tests. and i got to keep my ca license.

Comment

So the "Last Intercepter" is only $75K. USD. What a bargain.

Comment

Working...
                X