Re: Mini Coopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mini Coopers

the aussies have some strange coopers here. they have a sick obsession with el camino type cars. they have brand new holdens (chevys) with truck beds. so, yesterday, i saw a mini cooper with a truck bed. a factory built el camino type mini cooper. fukkin weird.

sure, bro. better yet, get in touch with mr. b. if you are in santa cruz, i left a fresh jar in the cabnet. im staying in redfern right now. thinking about hooking up with some guys in kings cross (www.kingscrossbikers.com).

Comment

nonsense.
      Last edited by SatanCruz; 03-03-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz

Doesn't HA also consider themselves charity workers because they give money to 'burned kids'?  Or maybe that's the Shriners...

um, HA- big dirty bikes. shriners, little fukkin cars and fez hats. make a note of it......

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j

um, HA- big dirty bikes. shriners, little fukkin cars and fez hats. make a note of it......
          Thanks. I'll be sure to slap you next time I turn on the sarcasm. And by the way, don't they have licenses, insurance, and other necessaries before you ride a bike in another country? Or is it a free-for-all deathsport on Aussie roads?

Comment

Jeez...
            Didn't you see Mad Max!

Comment

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregul...e/driving.html

american drivers get 3 months before you HAVE to get an aussie license. insurance is optional, third-party insurance (pl/pd) comes with the vehicle registration. yet to find roving bands of outlaw bikers searching for fuel. i did meet the toecutters son though....

Comment

sorry, bro. he is an asshole (also my brother...). lemmie know if i can send you anything. e-mail me.

in other news....

http://www.lastinterceptor.com/sale/08/

the 'last of the interceptors' is up for sale. $100,000AUD. or $25.00USD... lol.

Comment

It's a replica. The actual movie one is currently in a museum after a rather long convoluted tale

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/cars/int.../history1.html
                  I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

there is currently a drive to bring the 'original' interceptor back to oz, but there are literaly dozens of 'replicas'. i didnt mean to infer that 'the' interceptor was up for sale. the guy with this site actually builds them to the exact movie specs. check out www.roadwar.com.

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy
                      It's a replica. The actual movie one is currently in a museum after a rather long convoluted tale

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/cars/int.../history1.html

I was checking that site out for the first time just last a few weeks ago. I was very disappointed to learn the blower was a fake! > I always kinda wondered what the big yellow bucket was doing in the engine compartment, turns out it hides the drive mechanism for the fake blower.

I notice they didn't post any photos of the front end in the for sale ad, the molds for the originals dissappeared many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X