Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jason's new love

Originally posted by Dirty_J
    he's an aussie. dont be suprised. aussie males have two pairs of thongs in their closet. one for everyday wear, and one for speacial occations. hell, last week, i saw a guy working in an auto shop, with steel-toed thongs. and he was proud of them.....
    Dude, what in the [glow=red,2,300]HELL[/glow]are you talking about ??? I think you've been eating too much Vegemite and Skippy Burgers! Two Stroke has been to at least two of our meetings and I didn't detect any accent, Aussie or otherwise. Autoshop mechanics in thongs For Christ sake man, get some professional help before you've reached the point of no return!

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
      Two Stroke has been to at least two of our meetings and I didn't detect any accent, Aussie or otherwise.
      i was under the impression he was from Oz. as for the thongs (flip-flops), its freakin' true, man. i've seen the shit. poured concrete last week, i was the only one wearing boots. everyone else was in sandals.

Comment

and you want to talk about SQUIDIOTS? fukkers wear sandals, track-pants, tank-tops, and a full-face helmet, for a day-long ride.

Comment

Oh I see. Flip-flops, Sandals, Zoris, Locals, ect.

I don't have two pair in my closet. I've got four and was even married in them back in September. 8)

Comment

dude. do yer self a favor. chuck them out! along with the vegimite, paul hogan movies, and stop watching steve irwin. there is still hope for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit

That's rather cryptic. What are you doing over there, shoe-horning a CR500 engine into your RS250 ???
              A CR500=one tail pipe,RGV500=four tail pipes,Rotax500cc GP=two tail pipes!!!!!!!!!,I want one!!!,500cc,roto port,180HP@220LBS.,I love to dig de knee down and twist a bit more,200 MPH+ I be schooled. Cryptic is just a life-style,My body scars tell it just the same,beaten and broken,I'll stand and ride again,must have more than 250cc again.......
              Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty_J

i was under the impression he was from Oz. as for the thongs (flip-flops), its freakin' true, man. i've seen the shit. poured concrete last week, i was the only one wearing boots. everyone else was in sandals.
                .I be 50% AUS./50% U.S.A.,99% family in AUS.,I wish I was back home in Tumbelgum or Green island,or Carrs Park. Down town SYD.,the shellas rock.My cusin did some work for National Geographic,chrismas island Crabs. and...... damm You better bring back some VM,,,Please.
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

see? told ya! im not crazy! no problem, bro. tell me where to send it. im in adalaide right now, and im going to perth for xmas. plan to cross the nulibar on my bike. i hear they still give out certificates for crossing it. hmmmm.... 168km straightaway, no speed limit, CBR 1000.... sounds like a fun day of riding.

Comment

Working...
                  X